8

You've been sitting next to Eren for the past 4 hours now, and the traffic wasn't heavy so you will arrive at your house early.

Today is the day you go home, with Eren, since your brother thought there's really something going on between you too. You've already made up an excuse and you told Eren to just play along with it. although, it took him time to get convinced. also, your parents know about carla's last wish.

"Is your brother going to kill me?" He asked in a monotone voice, he seems very serious.

You turned your head towards him, and eventually giggled. You didn't really expect him to fall for your silly jokes on threatening him.

"Uhm.. I guess it was 50/50 you know" you said giggling but he still has his serious face. "b-but, we still try to explain everything to them"

"are you sure?" he asked.

"if you're not ready, we can head back. i could talk to him-"

"that will be disrespectful.."

You've asked him multiple times about going with you, you told him that it's definitely fine if he doesn't want to go. Since there's a billion excuses out there. But he insisted and said,

"Your brother invited me, so I must go"

And so you did let him go with you, normally you just take busses when you go home. Now you're riding his other fancy car, since his favorite got robbed. He also packed up some clothes since you're staying for the night.

So what you assume will happen is, as soon as you arrived your brother is probably waiting in front of the house ready to attack Eren again, but you can handle him. Then, according to your mom. Your favorite cousin who's a half filipino was also there.

She stays here already, she currently just accepted a job but was too shy to tell you about it. so until now, you're still trying to figure out what was her new job.

and of course there goes your mom preparing delicious foods, while your dad.. was for sure ready to judge you.

You aren't really that close with your dad since, he's been pressuring you ever since you're a kid. He always compare you to either your brother or your cousin, cause they're really good in academics while you just barely passed. sometimes he would tell you that he wished that he had mikasa as his daughter instead.

it hurts you a lot, but because of his words. you learned how to be strong even if he's the first person to degrade you.

"Say.. y/n?" Eren spoke, and you hummed in response.

"is she going to be there?" he asked, basically referring to your cousin.

"she is" you smiled. "why what's wrong?"

"have you forgotten about her threats to me back then? that she'll rip my skin of if i ever saw you beyond friends? she obviously hates me"

you find it funny that he's scared of your cousin ever since you guys were kids. Like, Eren Jeager? CEO of Jeager Corporation? You just felt wow about it.

•••

After Eren pulled over in front of your house, you couldn't help it not to look at his direction as he unlocked his seatbelt. You saw him a little shaking that it made you smile.

"He's nervous" you thought dying out of laughter inside your head.

And same as Eren, you did unlock yourself and open the car door. While you are stepping out of the car, Eren was already at the trunk carrying your bags. He is quite a gentleman today.