6

"I will approve the offer, in exchange of Ms. l/n" Levi spoke in a serious tone making all of you surprised from what he just said.

You are taken aback from his sudden offer, standing there with your eyes wide open while Levi stared at your direction directly.

"She already work for me" Eren said making an eye contact with Levi, they both exchanged a 'don't try me' look.

Levi can feel Eren isn't going to give you in without a fight, Eren surely isn't pleased with Levi's offer. Even though this is such a huge opportunity, he is sure he will never give you up just like that.

Cause he knows to himself he could never find another secretary that as perfect as you. Who knows him the way you do. And as responsible as you.

"Take it or leave it" Levi said smirking.

"Eren" Erwin called his name and pulled him a little farther from them. "Look, this is what we've been waiting for.."

"I cannot just give her away" he protested frowning his eyebrows.

"You can just hire another one, I will find the best secretary for you" Erwin offered being so eager to get Levi on their side.

But Eren shook his head "No, I don't care"

"But Jeager! This is a huge opportunity!" Erwin's words began to fade and his grip on his arm tightened.

"Get off me!" He yelled yanking Erwin's hand away also his voice started to raise being able for you to hear it.

"I said I don't care, even if you find me a 10x better secretary I will still deny it. Even if this cause our partnership, I do not care. All I need is y/n to keep my company on top. Not you or Levi" He roared at Erwin shutting him up.

You in the other hand felt like something lighten up inside your heart after hearing your Boss' words telling you that he can't loose you. A smile peak on your lips while looking at him with a sparkling eyes.

You felt like tearing after hearing that for the first time, at least he still have some concern towards you and you appreciate that a lot.

"Pfft! HAHAHAHA"

You all looked at Levi who suddenly burst into laughter, you are all confused why he's laughing in this kind of situation.

"Calm down you two, I was just testing if Jeager will give his secretary with me. Sadly he didn't. But I already approved your proposal.. no need to end such partnerships" He said still having a grin in his face.

It made you furious, the fact he's just seeing this situations as a joke. Is it because he's on top and doesn't care whatever happened to the people below him?

"I'll just inform you when will the meeting be held to talk about this Ideals from you" He smirked before walking away, having Olou immigrants tailed him.

"That jerk! I swear-"

"y/n stop" Hange held your arms preventing you from attacking Levi's walking figure.

"I apologize for behaving like that, Eren" Erwin apologize lowering his head.

"It's fine" he responded bitterly, he still seems mad about Erwin's attitude earlier.

"H-hey.. but at least we've been approved and y/n is staying right? We should be happy" Hange tried to cheer the intense tension between Erwin and Eren.

Eren's dark gaze towards Erwin didn't change even though the both of you and Hange tried to lessen the tension between them. But for Eren, he took this very serious.