24

you sigh, yesterday was definitely the worst day ever. plus, you decided- no, your family told you to quit your job. thea was furious cause you tried to fight for it.

eren's dad did apologize, but it seems like he already knew that mikasa will be there.. cause based on armin, she was the one who designed the party. so right now, you are busy cleaning up your table.

you already sent a retirement paper to the office and your quitting, finally. you haven't seen eren around which is good.. it's not even good for you to see his face. you are still hurt.

you've already clean up the rest of your things in your table, so you are basically good to go.. of course, not until someone interrupted you.

"y/n.." a familiar voice was heard behind you.

"oh.. mikasa.." you didn't gave her any expression except a blank one, you know it isn't her fault but.. you still feel betrayed.

"can we talk?" she asked, giving you the same expression.

you look down to your things and decided to shrug it off since, this is probably your last time seeing her cause you just wanna disappear from their life.

"sure.."

•••

"so aunt carla wants you to marry eren?" she raised her brows as she crossed her arms.

you decided to chat on the cafe nearby, and after this talk you'll go home and basically cry your eyes out again. cause this lady in front of you was the lady eren always wanted.

"yes.."

"why didn't you tell me? i thought we were friends?"

"i'm not allowed to, plus.. it's just a fixed marriage nothing to really brag about" you looked away, while she maintained her stares at you.

"it's really insulting.. your my friend, and your getting married to the person i love.. you know we love each other right?"

"i know.."

"so why would you do that?"

"it's not my fault! that's his mother's last wish and what can we do?" at this point, so many things are going inside your head that you didn't realize that your voice was increasing causing some people to look at you.

"are you trying to say that his mom don't like me to be his wife?"

"i'm saying nothing, if you want him so bad then you go ahead and marry him. geez, i don't want him anymore" lies, there's still a part of you that wants him.

"anymore? so you did fell for him? did you had sex?"

you sigh, "yes.."

"you know y/n, i've always trusted you.. i didn't expect this, i feel so betrayed... but one thing is for sure... eren is mine.."

"who?"

"i said eren-"

"asked. he's all yours, i don't give a single shit.." you said standing up, you finally surrender.. eren isn't even worth fighting for.

and with that, you walked away from her and went to your car which you borrowed from your brother. you hate having those type of nonsense conversation.

you sigh again, and put your seatbelt on as you drove away from the parking lot. your brows were furrowed since you feel so irritated. why is she even rubbing it to your face that she had him first.

that doesn't even matter, since you finally lost to her.. you don't even wanna fight for eren cause he's toxic and everything.

you shook your head, but you suddenly got a phone call which made you loose your thoughts about those two. it was from a random number, but you feel like it's important so you decided to pick it up.