22

"thea dear, where's my y/n?" your mom came to thea with a worried face as thea return without you beside her, she was panting from running and looking for you.

but she failed to see you, "i-i couldn't find her.."

"i will beat the shit-"

"calm down reiner, come. help me find your sister" your dad cut him off as he motioned reiner to follow him and look for you, leaving the two female behind.

"oh gosh, none of of expected this..." your mom covered her mouth as she look down on the floor.

"how's the party going?" suddenly, eren appeared behind them with a smile that immediately triggered thea which caused her to grab his collar and pull him to her height level.

eren was surprised with her sudden aggression, but he soon realized why.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" she grinned her teeth as she gave him a sharp stare.

"o-nee-san.."

"don't you fucking onee-san me you stupid shit" she pulled her harder. "what the fuck is wrong with you jeager? i thought you agreed to marry her?"

eren frown, he grabbed thea's hands and forced it to realize him cause there are some people watching. but thea's grip was too tight, she immediately noticed what he was doing so she did him a favor by pushing him to the floor as she released him.

eren fell butt first on the floor, some guest around was shock at the scene. but eren couldn't give thea a single look, even your mother. he was embarrassed.

"your fucking stupid jeager, a fucking dipshit that does nothing but to only care about his own satis-fucking faction" thea said while your mother was trying to control her anger.

"e-eren.. what's going on?" mikasa appeared out of nowhere crouching down to eren as she tried to help him stand up. "nee-san?" she looked at thea.

"mikasa... this has nothing to do with you, this is between eren and me-"

"why are you hurting him?" mikasa frown, obviously thea could tell that she was mad because of her tone.

the tension inside the room was already intense the moment thea and mikasa's eyes met.. they are both angry and they can feel that.

"cause he deserves it" thea stated, brushing her hair with her hand.

"he didn't do anything to you.." mikasa stood up and walk forward to thea standing near to her as they both exchanged glance.

thea didn't speak as she scan every movement of mikasa, of course she's going to defend him.. she's been doing this ever since they were a kid.

"this isn't the first time we're fighting right.." mikasa raised her brows giving a death stare at thea.

thea smirked, "yes.."

"apologize to him, now.." mikasa demanded as she points at eren.

"you don't tell me what to do, mikasa.."

"apologize to him now, or else.."

"or else what?"

"i'm going to force you to apologize to eren.."

"make me.." thea responded tilting her head at her as her gaze went to eren who's already gone from his spot.

she quickly frown as she didn't saw eren at his original spot, "where the fuck did that bastard go?"

mikasa quickly turns out and to see no eren behind him, she looks around and not spot him. and same goes for thea.

"thea, please enough.." your mom clings on her arms as she tried to hold her back, thea's gaze soften seeing your mom's worried reaction.