19

"yes tita, i just got back and... i'm on my way to the shop to check my staff really quick" thea was on the phone with your mom, she recently got back a little early because of her mission there ended fast.

she's happy to be back, and for next week. she'll finally get rid of that memory she had for that shop. since they'll be signing papers for next week.

["okay, be careful... and i made your favorite dish.. also, y/n is here"]

thea frowned, basically confused on what are you doing at your parents house. anyways, she decided to shrugged it off.

"i'll see you all then" she smiled, your mom said goodbye to her and she did the same thing.

she puts her phone back inside her pocket and went to the airport's parking lot where she left her car.

•••

"there were still the same amount of costumers that came since you left, maam" rina, the manager of the shop informed her.

the shop was full of people today, which thea was happy about.

"thank you for managing everything while i'm gone, i'm really glad that i have you" thea said as she pats her head.

"thank you, but... soon enough, this shop will no longer be yours" rina seems sad about it, she's been working for thea for a long time now.

they grew a bond, and rina helps her with everything she'll need. and that's one thing thea will never forget, there journey on this shop is unbelievable.

"i'll still come by and visit sometimes.." thea smiled.

rina nodded as an answer as they both looked at the busy tea shop which is filled with people talking and laughing with each other.

"and make sure you'll hire people who cleans very well.."

thea frown as she heard an unfamiliar voice coming from inside the storage room which is not very far away from them.

"rina? who's inside the storage room?" thea asked.

"ohh shoot! i forgot to tell you that mr. acker-"

"i want everything to be fixed.." a man with black hair that's covering his forehead and with an undercut suddenly came out of the storage room while talking to another guy.

thea blinked, to make sure what she was seeing was right... her hand form into a fist as she saw the man who broke her heart into pieces five years ago.

"oh there he is, mr. ackerman!" rina called for him as thea was just standing there, dumbfounded.

everything feels like a slow motion when levi turns his head towards the counter and met eyes with thea. he also had the same expression once he saw her.

"my boss is here" rina added, levi frown as he keeps the eye contact with thea.

thea let out a sigh, before she decided to walk out of the tea shop. now she just realized everything, levi was the buyer... what a small world.

"m-maam? where are you going?" rina was basically calling for her but she ignored it. thea went straight to her car.

she felt her heart being crushed again just by seeing his face, she promised herself that she won't ever see him again... but now, they just met.

"t-thea" she heard a voice and footsteps coming towards her. "please, wait.."

she's not ready to face him, and she will never be..

"thea, it's me.. le-"

"oh the cheater? hey there" thea faced him with a sarcastic smile, levi was shocked but at the same time.. he didn't let her words keep him from talking.

"i-i... i'm sorry" he lowered his head, he can't look at her eyes.

"five years... five years had passed and this is the first time i've ever heard that from you" she couldn't help not to laugh.

"i know, i was a jerk... that's why i'm sorry, i-i apologize for treating you like that"

"i don't need your dumb apology, that happened five years ago and i didn't even got a single sorry... keep that sorry to yourself"

"cause you didn't let me explain, you just left" levi answer. "you just left me, you didn't even hear my side"

"levi, i caught you... i saw it in my own two eyes, how you guys were laying there naked!" her voice cracked as she started to speak louder. "and you want to explain? what is that an accident?"

"no, thea liste-"

"i don't wanna hear any of your lies anymore, actually there's no point of this.. cause we are never going to fix what's broken... you disgust me" and with that, she got inside her car.. and quickly drove away.

levi bites his inner cheeks as he sat down on the ground, he felt weak all of a sudden... just by seeing her face again makes him weak. now she finally said what she has to say... levi never felt this broken as before...

"you disgust me.."

•••

"this is why you should talk to him" reiner rolled his eyes as you were sitting on your bed, hugging your legs.

well, it's been three days since that incident happened... you tried your best to explain and talk to eren. but he never wanted to see you. he pushed you away and said mean things which hurts you. he never want to listen to you.

that's why you ended up going home to your parents cause you don't feel like being alone.

"he doesn't want to"

talk about how he almost killed armin at that time, it was terrifying for you.. you don't blame armin for this since... he just probably likes you alot? that's probably the reason why he pushed himself to do that.

you could always see the anger in eren's face that time, like... if he wanted to hurt you, he could've done that but his respect for you still matters.

you feel so bad, cause he was hurt... but at the same time you are angry, cause he didn't even listen to you, he's always so stubborn.

"i will talk to him-"

"no! your going to make it worst" you cut him off.

"well his birthday is in two days, his dad invited us.. it will be so awkward if you guys wont talk to each other during that time"

"i feel like that's what's going to happen, he'll ignore me.. he'll probably fire me and get a new hotter secretary"

"i dare him, i will smack his face.. and speaking of which, did that armin guy said sorry at least?" reiner raised his brows.

"yes, he apologize but that won't fixe anything.."

"it's his fault anyways"

"stop it, even though it looks like it's his fault.. i still feel that i shouldn't blame him.. cause i was so idiot for not telling him that i don't like him back" you face palmed.

"stop putting it to yourself, it's his fault.. you know? just wait 'till thea come back. i'm sure she has better solutions"

"yeah, now get out" you rolled your eyes at him, and at the same time you decided to just lay on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket.

"tsk, rude.. i'll call you if dinner's ready"

"yeah, whatever"

he stood up from sitting on your bed and headed out, your upset. you don't know what to do to make up with eren.

you sigh again, as you buried your face on your pillow, and some tears escape your tears from frustration.

whatever happens on eren's birthday, you know that it's not going to be good... especially you had a conflict.