9

you lean over to the grills of your balcony as you stare at the moon above you, while you hugged yourself. you sigh, basically regretting that you decided to make eren sleep at the same room as yours.

it's part of the act..

one way or another, you have to get used to it. eren's birthday is not that far from today... and for sure you also need to reveal his mother's last request to him.

you chuckled cause you only get to see these situations on television. now it's happening to you. which is fixed marriage.

it's for his mom's sake..

suddenly, the scene from earlier flashes to your mind as you suddenly crept a smile. the way he defended you, he seems to serious about every word he said.

you bite your lower lip as you suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach, you can't help not to smile and you kinda want that scene to happen over and over again.

even though, your dad insulted the shit out of you. at least you got a prince charming to come and save you.

"you're weird"

you flinch and fixed your posture as you heard a voice near you. you tucked your hair behind your ears after seeing eren standing beside you.

it looks like he's done showering, you could smell his shower gel from here and you love it. you suddenly felt the urge to come closer to him and smell him.

"what are you smiling for?" he asked.

"n-nothing, i just remembered something" you chuckled, looking away from him.

"aren't you cold? you should wear something" he said, you looked down on what you're wearing.

you're wearing a sleeveless dress, and it is cold. but you love how comforting this night is.

"i'm okay, also... thank you for defending me to my dad earlier"

"it's nothing really, he shouldn't say those words to you. you're doing great and i am proud of you" he said in his normal monotone voice.

you looked at him, he was staring at the sky. he doesn't even have a single smile on him... yet, his words already means a lot.

"say, eren... what if you were suddenly arranged to a marriage?" you asked.

"hmm... i'm still hoping to be with mikasa, you know our story right?" he chuckled, you smile bitterly and nodded. "i wouldn't accept it, cause i only want to be with mikasa.."

why does this hurts you?

you gulped feeling like you were stab in the chest with multiple knives. why are you hurting when you don't even feel anything towards him?

probably your assuming that he already moved on from mikasa, and now he reveals his opinion about him being fixed marriage totally gave you nerves.

what if he ended up hating you afterwards? it's not your fault, you're just following what his mom wants.

"i would run to mikasa, and live far away from everyone if that happens.."

you put your hands to your chest, feeling a slight.. no, a huge ache from your chest.

"d-do you think, mikasa feels the same w-way?" you stutter, to scared to ask this question.

"yes, we love each other.. we were just separated to be the best version of ourselves" he smiled.

"that's good, i hope you wont experience fixed marriage huh?" you chuckled.

"i sure hope so, mikasa is all i want, anyway.. I think we should stop talking about that. How about a drink? So you can forget about everything that happened today?"

•••

eren carefully lays you down on the bed as he place himself on top of you while caressing your face as you both stared at each other.

you didn't know how you got to this position, all you knew was eren having a breakdown from every shitty things that happened to him.. from dad being an asshole to him... to mikasa leaving the country.

you questioned yourself, what are you doing underneath eren?

eren held your face as he slowly leaned to you, and the moment your lips touched together... you felt butterflies, you closed your eyes and hugged his neck as the kiss went deeper.

your lips were moving in sync as you felt his hands traveling and tracing every part of your body. you arch your back as he grip on your waist.

after wards, he moved to suck your neck while he removed your dress so easily, after that he unhooked your bra without any trouble at all. your mind was probably screaming at you right now but you really couldn't careless.

lust has taken over your body, and so as eren. for him, this is just sex..

"hmm..eren" you whispered as you felt his lips sucking your nipples like a hungry child while the other breast was being massaged by his hand.

your mouth spread wide open from his movements, it was very passionate. and you love it so much. you love how he do you good.

later on, he left your breast alone and removed his shirt as you stare at his gorgeous body being flashed in front of you.

your hands move themselves to touch his abs as you had a smirk on your face. eren touch your hand and guided them to his belt. you already knew what he was thinking just by looking at your eyes.

you nodded, and sat down and unbuckled his belt as you kept eye contact with him. you feel like a hoe rn no shit.

eren traced your jawline as he tilted your head upward while you pull down his pants still maintaining eyes contact.

eren loves the look on your face right now, he felt lust and the urge to just fuck you right away. but he have to maintain his patience and save the best one for last.

you took out his cock from his underwear, and as expected... it's huge. he's packing.

you gulp, as you licked the tip of his cock. he motion you to change your position and he sat on the edge of the bed while you kneel down in front of him.

he holds your hair as you started to do him, he was pushing your head while he threw his head back. you was doing him slowly making sure he will feel good.

your jaw feels aching already, but you still continued to pleasure him. eren moan softly and that's how you know that he was enjoying your company.

"fuck baby, you're so good at this" he chuckled while he lick his lips.

you sucked him harder from his compliment, and you felt his grip from your hair tighten. he enjoys it.

"i'm going to make you wish you never did this good to me" he smirked as he stops you and pushed you to bed.

you both have a smirk on your lips while staring at each other's eyes that's full of lust.

this night will be long...