20

your point of view..

eren's birthday is today, and we are currently in front of his dad's house.. i was nervous, also shocked cause he agreed to celebrate it on his dad's place.

"calm down, just explain it to him" thea said patting my back, but her words never helped me.. i'm still freaking nervous.

and talk about birthday gifts? i'm holding a small paper bag right now.. i made him cookies.. i mean, that's all i could think of since he basically had every expensive things.. so i just made him this.

it's quite embarrassing, since i'm seeing some guess here holding an expensive looking gifts.. but my gift is specially made by me. and i hope he appreciates that.

"let's go" mom said, we all nodded and headed our way inside.

i'm with my parents, brother and cousin. as always, it's just the five of us.. i don't know how many times have i sigh this day.. i feel like my heart is about to bust out of my chest right now.

"bro, you're sweating a lot. calm down, unless you want to look fucked up" reiner chuckled as he walked a little faster.

i just glared at him, and i also heard thea chuckled. oh my gosh, these guys aren't helping me to calm down at all.

"smile y/n, y/n" thea chuckled as she shakes her head.

i sigh again, i forced out a fake confident smile cause people knew me as his secretary so i need to look confident and elegant as possible.

"straighten your back and chest out girl, smile it's eren's birthday" she added, that's the point.. it's eren's birthday and we had a misunderstanding.

i wonder if armin is here? tsk! of course he'll be here y/n.. oh my gosh, this is going to be so awkward.

anyways, as soon as we entered inside his dad's house, i was amazed because of how cool the designs are. it's like shimmering inside here.. it's so cool!

and there's also a lots of people here, they're all in a formal attire and some are chatting as they hold some wine in their hands..

i love the design so much, although it's sad that i wasn't the one who planned it... like every year i was the one who designed his birthday party. it's probably cause he hates me.

"y/n? isn't that your friends over there?" thea tap my shoulder and was pointing at a direction.

i looked at that direction and i immediately face palmed.

"o-oy! sasha calm down!" connie tried to pull sasha away from the buffet but sasha was interfering.

some people at that area was staring at them, jean was also with them and he has hiding his face from embarrassment.

"let me go!" sasha yelled as she looks like she was about to droll just by looking at the foods.

yeah, i remember all the employees are invited.

"excuses me?" a lady came up to me, she was also wearing a formal attire.

"yes, maam?"

"your eren's secretary right?" i nodded. "can you tell those two to quiet down? it's bothering the other guess"

she was talking about sasha and connie, i sigh and nodded with a smile. and with that, i excused myself to my family and headed my way to those two.

"sasha please! we'll eat later" connie says, he's still trying to hold sasha back by pulling her but sasha keeps interfering.

"guys, what's going on?" i came to them, connie immediately looked at me and sigh in relief.

"y/n, tell sasha to calm down" he looks like he was begging for me to help him. i chuckled a bit seeing his facial expression.

"sasha, calm down.. the guess are looking at you. it will be much worser if you got kicked out right? you won't be able to eat" i told sasha.

"your right" atlas she finally calmed down and smile as if nothing happened. this girl..

i face palmed and laughed with them. this isn't the first time sasha acted like this.. she's hungry 24/7 and sometimes i would encounter her having an argument in the cafeteria cause there's no more potatoes.

"you look nice, bae" jean came up to me and kissed the back of my palm. i laughed and shook my head.

"thank you, you all look great too" i complimented back.

then, i suddenly remembered eren.. i haven't seen him though. i looked around the crowd but i didn't get to find him.. i wonder where is he?

i keep looking around with a hope to see him, but immediately regret it once i accidentally had an eye contact with armin who is also in the crowd.

"i haven't seen you for a while though" jean said, yeah i wasn't going to work since me and eren had a misunderstanding.

"i-i was sick" i said as an excuse.

"well glad to see your okay no, y/n" sasha spoke still eyeing on the buffet.

later on, i heard footsteps coming on my direction.. oh god don't tell me he's coming my way.. please don't.. it's going to be awkward.

i looked at the three's reaction and i already knew it was really him.

"y/n.." he called for me, i tried to make things less awkward so i turned around and smiled at him.

"hey armin" i forced a smile, this is already awkward as it is.

but he looks so handsome though..

"i'm glad i saw you here, i couldn't get to contact you though.." it's because i blocked you. "but i'm sorry for what happened, and i also explain everything to eren.. he said it's okay"

what? he's fine with it already? but why didn't he even talked to me or something?

"no worries, i know you only did that because of your feelings" i smiled, yeah right.

"thank you, uhmm... you look good anyways"

"thank you"

this is so awkward, what am i even doing? but since he's already here and mentioned eren..

"hey armin? have you seen eren?" i asked him, i just have to know where he is.

"oh he's coming down soon, he has a special entrance later though-"

"attention everyone, may i present to you... our birthday celebrant for today.. eren jeager" someone announces from the big speakers with caught our attention.

"oh speaking off" armin chuckled, we all looked at the staircase where the spotlight was pointed.

what's with this? why is it so extra? did his dad planned this or what?

moments later, everyone started clapping as soon as eren appeared in the frame, i couldn't help not to smile and get mesmerized because of how cool he looks.. his smile and everything is perfect..

but, something is weird...

my smile immediately dropped as soon as i saw the person next to him, holding his hands and having a big smile..

my heart started to race, what is going on?

i covered my mouth and whispered.. "mikasa.."