First... Drinks

The drive to Karl's house was maybe fifteen minutes long. George was sat in the backseat with Alex while Clay drove, Nick was in the passenger seat. They sung for most of the drive, joking around and teasing each other for their voice cracks, George getting used to their chaotic way of acting.

After a good ten minutes of pure chaos, they calmed and sat quiet just enjoying the happy aura that filled the car to the brim. George had a dopey smile on his face while he stared out the window, but as he stared, he got pretty bored. So, instead of sitting patiently for the rest of the drive, he chose to distract his mind. George turned his head to Clay. The blonde was smiling almost as dopily as George. He looked truly happy, like the day when George was at his house. Other than Clay's bright smile, his dirty blonde locks flowed around with the wind which came through his partially open window. He had one arm on the steering wheel while the other rested on the center console of the car. In the orange-ish lighting from the streetlamps outside, his freckles shown clearly, covering from his cheeks to over his nose.

"George!" Alex suddenly yelled at the brunette. George shook himself out of his thoughts and adverted his gaze away from Clay.

"Yes?"

"You good," He paused laughing at George, "You've been staring at Clay for the last, like, two minutes!" Alex now laughed harder as he watched George's face flush a little bit. George glanced at Clay through the rear-view mirror but looked away quite quickly as Clay was looking at him through it as well. Even though George got the slightest look at the blonde, he noticed Clay was a little red in the face as well.

"Is that True, George?!" Nick now asked, snickering under his breath. Too embarrassed to speak George simply nodded, covering his face with his sleeve trying to hide his heated face. Alex and Nick now weren't hiding their laughs, instead they were full on laughing to the point no noise was even coming out. Clay turned his head back onto the road, clearly hiding his flustered face as well.

Soon, Clay broke the two's laughter, "Well, if you guys will just shut the fuck up, you guys would see that we are here." He spoke through a light laugh as he pulled the car up to the side of the road next to a bustling house. George took his gaze which was facing his shoes, to the house as well. He could see silhouettes of people inside the house, dancing and definitely enjoying themselves.

He suddenly felt very insecure. Not in the common ways of what he looked like, but more in the case of he didn't think he would be able to handle the party. George had never been to a party, none the less, one like this.

"George, ya gonna get out of the car!" Nick yelled from outside, tapping on the window of the car like a child poking the glass of an aquarium.

"Um-I-uh, yeah." He stuttered as he grasped the door handle, now opening the door he could hear the music from inside the busy house, "How is he allowed to do this?" he asked honestly.

"He waits until his parents go on business travel each month. His neighbors don't even give a crap! Isn't that great!" Alex answered his question as they walked up to the house. It had been very evident that the party had to have been going on for at least an hour by now. Trash already littered the ground.

They reached the door, bunched into a tight group as the porch was not very big. They looked like children waiting for candy on Halloween, but instead they were waiting for the door to open to a large party of drunk teens. Clay knocked lightly but Alex then banged on the door, "LET US IN KARL!"

The door opened, wafting a odd smell of sweat, alcohol, and cologne. George wrinkled his nose, cringing at the weird smell. He noticed Clay looking at him, maybe for reassurance, so George nodded at him before walking into the house. Has Clay never been to a party? Oh well, a first for both of us, I guess. George thought while walking into a wall of stench.