Party!

George went home that day, nervous for Clay's visit. Would his parents accept him? Will they take us away from each other? A couple hours passed, and George used homework as a distraction from his anxious thoughts. Luckily right as he finished his last paragraph of essay, his computer dinged showing a few notifications from his friends on discord, but one specifically caught his attention.

Karl: Hey! I am having a party at my place later tonight, around 9pm. I figured you and Clay might wanna join!

George thought about it for a few seconds. A party might be fun to go to, maybe a good break as well.

George: Sure, why not. I'll talk to Clay about it.

Karl: YAY! I expect to see you there then!

George giggled at his friend's excitement and quickly messaged Clay about the party. His boyfriend messaged him back, immediately agreeing to the party. Moments later Clay started to call George. The Brit picked up and noticed Clay was driving by car's motor revving in the background.

"So, guess how it went." Clay cheerily said.

"I'm assuming by your excited tone, it went well?"

"Yes!" Clay shouted, "They-They are okay with it. In fact, I'm moving back in with my family tonight. Don't worry, I can still go to the party of course." George could hear his Boyfriend's smile from miles away.

"That's absolutely amazing, Clay!" George couldn't help but let a little giggle out, "Hey, you're driving. I better let you focus on that."

"Oh yeah," he laughed a bit too, "I'll pick you up with Nick and Alex like last time. Bye, love you!" George felt the blush come over his cheeks. Somehow Clay could make him feel so special with such little words.

"Love you."

————————————————

George stayed on his computer, doing things like homework for next three hours, begging the time to pass by faster. I'm happy for Clay. I wanna get drunk with him and dance until time stops. I love him. His thoughts were broken when his alarm on his computer rang, telling him to get ready for the party.

He went bathroom to wash his face which was covered with a lively smile. His eyes were bright and awake. George right then and there prepared to see his face with dark circles and a frown from a hangover tomorrow. His stare was taken away from himself when his computer loudly dinged from his room, it was Clay telling him he was here and ready to go. George smiled and messaged 'alright be right out' and then made his way towards his door.

When he opened it, memories flashed back to the first party. Clay stood at his door welcoming him with a bright and excited smile. "Hey, ready?"

"Mhm! Let's go!" George replied looking at Clay's car which showed Nick and Alex bickering about something in backseat.

George followed Clay to his car where his boyfriend opened the passenger door to let him in. He smiled at Clay but that smile turned into a rather playful smirk. Clay rolled his eyes at George knowing exactly what that look meant. George wanted to get drunk and party. I never get drunk. I need to responsible. Clay thought to himself before sitting down in the driver's seat and driving off towards Karl's house which was sure to be bustling with tons of drunk students.

————————————————

The car drive was filled with mainly Alex and Nick talking about random things, but George never paid much attention to them. Instead, he had his gaze on Clay's face, admiring his features in the moon light. Clay noticed, then looking at him with a playful look. "Why don't you just take a picture." George rolled his eyes and looked away but was brought back when Clay's hand grasped his, causing a soft blush to creep over his cheeks.