Suprise in the Park

When George woke up the next morning, his head blared with a nasty headache. With the headache also came a queasy stomach. Why did I drink so much? He thought while running his hand through his untidy, bed head, of hair.

He got up and looked on his desk for his phone, only to find that it was not there. Simon still has it, George assumed now going into his bathroom. When he looked at himself in the mirror, his prediction was correct. His usually bright and lively eyes were now dark and tired looking. His skin was pale, and his smile was replaced with a frown. George rinsed his face with freezing cold water and dried it in hopes it would wake him up more, and it did.

When he made his way to his kitchen to look for some medicine and get some water, he was met by no one. They must be at work, He noted before grabbing a glass of water. The water made his dry throat tingle as it ran down it. He continued to chug water till his stomach was filled with the refreshing liquid.

He stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes, his mind blank. Nothing much came to his mind as the hangover hovered over his head like a ghost, the headache nagging him and preventing sleep.

After a quickly made piece of toast and drank another glass of water, he went back to his room. His head finally relaxed as the water finally kicked in, helping the headache and whatever alcohol that was still in his system. George laid in his bed, thinking once again of nothing. This soon led him to sleep.

————————————————

George woke up few hours later, rubbing his eyes and groaning as the sunlight peaked through the windows. Now that he was more awake, he gained more control over his head. The first thought that came to mind was that he didn't have his phone. Shit, what now? He got up from his bed and walked over to his desk. George powered up his computer and opened discord to find a message or two from Clay.

Clay: Hey George, how are you? You got pretty drunk last night.
Clay: Wanna play MC?

George smiled at Clay's little message. He knew he got drunk last night and only prayed that he didn't do anything dumb but doubted that he would have, as he knew he normally got sleepy and would pass out when drunk. Minecraft sounded like fun, maybe the others would be on as well.

George: I'm better. The hangover sucked this morning.
George: MC sounds fun, I'll be on in a sec.

Clay: :D

George quickly started up Minecraft and joined their little server which Clay had created a while back for the whole gang to play on and he just recently invited George to it."Georgenotfound joined the game" Popped into the chat as he joined. He also hopped into the discord server to find that Alex and Darryl were also on.

"WHAT THE FUCK DREAM! STOP SPAWN TRAPPING ME!!" George heard through his headphones, the yelling made him wince and slightly raise his headphones away from his ears.

"Language, Quackity!" Darryl scolded Alex. Clay was laughing in the background; George felt his own smile grow.

"GEORGE!" Clay shouted, once again causing George to take his headphone partially off.

"Hi." He greeted back as Clay's green avatar sprinted towards his own. Darryl's avatar also joined the virtual group.

"Hello, George!" Darryl welcomed politely.

"GEORGE, GET YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND TO STOP SPAWN TRAPPING ME." Alex yelled from the other side of the screen, "Quackity joined the game" appeared but soon changed to "left the game" as a cut out yell came from Alex and a chaotic wheeze came from Clay. "DREAAMM!" He yelled out again.