Quiet?

George woke up the next morning, excited to see Clay yet again. A slight anxiety pinged him when he remembered about Simon. He would try getting his phone back, but he didn't have much hope. If anything, he would just wait until Simon got bored or in trouble for having it. 

His mom prepared him some breakfast that morning which he happily ate before leaving for school. George was very grateful to have such excepting parents. Especially his mom, for all she could care about was his mental health. If he was happy and doing okay in school, she didn't really mind what he did. If only Clay had that option. He thought while hopping into his car.

George turned on the radio, the songs managed to fit the early morning vibes that today had. The sun reflected off the frost which was now forming in the late fall weather. There were deep blue skies today, with little to no clouds in sight. He did happen to look out his car window and see one. It reminded him of the pretty pond from the night before as it looked like a sun setting behind some trees.

George was sad, when he turned into the student parking lot. The school busses which lined up along the sidewalk were bustling with teenagers. He took a moment to gather his things before exiting his car. Once he had his backpack, he stepped out into the brisk, cold, air and walked towards the ever so delightful school.

The moment he entered the building, he began to look for Clay and his group of friends. When he didn't see them on the way to his locker, he let his mind go into automatic mode. He put near half of his things away into his locker, he stayed there a bit, looking into it to make sure he wasn't missing anything. Once he was done with that, George turned towards the commons to go relax a bit before the first bell rung. But he was stopped.

A familiar, tall, blonde, grabbed his hand. This made George jump and pull his hand away and look up from the ground. When he looked up, the unique yellow toned eyes were drowned with sadness as the blonde turned away, "Fine, I guess I'll just go."

"No! No, Clay you know I didn't mean that. Come back." George said with sorrow. He was just in airplane mode; he wasn't really thinking and was just letting his mind drift.

"You sure? You completely declined my hand." Clay looked back at George and gave a quick smile, unable to keep a straight face.

"I said I didn't mean to, Clay. I'm sorry!" George saw the smirk and ran up to Clay's side, giving him a hug which he buried his face into Clay's chest, "I'm Sowry." he said again in a more playful, babyish, voice.

"Fine, I guess I'll forgive you. Damn, your too cute." He said the last bit more quietly, looking up he saw a couple girls give him weird glances. George pulled away and they walked to the commons together, hand in hand, where they hang out with the whole gang for a couple of minutes.

The first bell rung.

Clay looked at the PGC group before getting a silent nod from the each of them. He turned back to George and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, before going to his class.

————————————————

George walked along, Karl joined his side and they had small talk on the way to class. George found it a little odd that Karl was just know doing this as he was normally walking with Alex to first period and such. But he didn't complain, he enjoyed the fun aura that Karl gave off.

The morning passed by nicely for George, he noticed that Nick, Darryl, and Karl were more chatty than normal, but like he thought before, he didn't mind.

As for Clay, third period was the worst. Simon was in this class and Clay had a set goal. Get George's phone back and get Simon to fully give up and leave them the fuck alone. He planned to do this before class started, just in case something did happen.