My final goodbye

Sorry if you're reading this as of now and sorry if this sounds harsh.

I simply am no longer interested to continue writing here on wattpad. I will not be continuing any of my books and they will be marked as discontinued.

I want to give my final thank you as writing these fanfics gave me a life other than sitting lonely in my room during 2021 and quarantine. A huge thanks goes to the 100K reads on Confidence Not Found, as I really don't know why it's so popular. I loved your amazing comments and I still have so many to go through, they definitely helped me stay encouraged to continue writing these fanfics.My reasoning for leaving his writing platform and (I guess) community, is 100% because I'm not interested in it. Over the last few months I've been growing, maturing, and becoming my own person. I'm literally sixteen, about to start driving, busy with my horse (s), and want to focus on my schooling and future that lies ahead of me. I have great goals I want to achieve and I cannot do this if I'm staying up until five in the morning writing about two content creators that were shipped together in an intimate way. I've tried to continue several times, but can't get my head in the right place. So, I believe that mentally I must move on and continue my dreams :)Who knows, maybe one day I'll come back for the millionth time (I highly doubt it). But until then, I leave you with my final message.I've spent most of my life existing. Not understanding who I am or what I wish to be. It's always been a foggy cloud of wanting to please and being afraid. I entered my freshman year with an eating disorder. Merely surviving in my life, no longer living. Then, I met my friends. Then, I had one of the best months of my life. Then, I wanted to live. So, to all of you guys out there. Whether your LGBTQ+, Transgender, Liberal or Republican, Democratic even, it doesn't matter. Live your life, achieve your dreams, and be proud of yourself. All it takes is a little smile, to make one change.Goodbye...