Thoughts

Simon was enraged when he walked into school the next morning. Not only did he have to deal with the humiliation of being kicked off the football team, but he had to see Clay flourish in everything. Jealousy overtook Simon like a harsh wave that crashed into a high cliff during a huge storm.

The tall brunette was furious. He wanted Clay's amazing, on point, grades. He wanted Clay's attractive, bright, features that brought all the girls to him. He wanted Clay's calm, kind, demeanor that allowed him to have true friends. As the jealousy grew, he went searching for someone to pick on. He never liked doing this, but it was his way of coping. Bullying those who were better than him, made him feel strong and superior.

He soon found his target.

A tall and slender boy with ashy brown hair was walking peacefully along the halls. He looked to be holding a test which had a large 'A' written in the top right corner. I just want those grades, He thought as his frustration boiled through his skin. "Hey man." Simon smugly said walking up to the boy, "I see you got a good grade." he then snatched the boy's test from his hand. Simon watched the taller boy's expression sadden.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did." the boy spoke looking at his hands which no longer held his math test.

"Hmm, that means it wouldn't really mattered if I just-" He paused mid-sentence and started to tare the paper in halves. Simon smirked when he saw the boy's blue eyes water. When he saw the first tear roll down the boy's face, he handed the paper (or papers) back to him, laughing evilly.

Simon enjoyed seeing people fall underneath his power, feeling shame as they walked by him. Though he felt bad for them, it made him feel good. It made him feel powerful. It made him feel proud. He walked away from the boy, still laughing.

When he arrived to his possie, he quickly bragged about how devastated the slender boy was when he tore up his test. The rest of the group laughed with him, enjoying the same thing Simon did... power.

He was the only one to speak to the crowd, bossing them around and belittling them. Simon spoke with his large ego, scoffing or rolling his eye at someone when or if they tried to speak or actually converse with him. He was now talking about something random, trying to keep the topic away from football as that just brought him down.

As Simon blabbered, he took notice to two boys. One was tall, blonde, and had an olive complexion which anyone would die to have. The other was short, had brown hair, and pale skin which brought out his dark chocolate eyes. Clay and George, He thought wickedly, the jealousy came back to him like a boomerang.

The boys' hands were laced together as they walked into the school towards their friendly group of friends. Simon grimaced; he could only wish to have their luck as if they were perfect and couldn't have messed up at all in their lives. "I have to get going now," he mumbled through his teeth at the group which surrounded him with fear. They all nodded and turned to one another, waiting for him to leave so they could talk to each other like normal kids.

He didn't go directly at Clay and George, as together they were too strong. They were able to support one another, without a single care in the world. How did they grow closer? Simon questioned as he stopped at his own locker which was near Clay's group's hangout area in the halls. He listened closely to the conversation, trying to find any weaknesses in the two boys.

————————————————

"YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER! THAT'S SO POGGERS!!" Alex shouted loudly in excitement. The rest of the group was laughing hysterically at their Mexican friend.

"Yes, yes we are, Alex." Clay chuckled, squeezing George's hand slightly anxious. He was nervous about what other's would think of him. Would they call me stupid? Would they call me slurs? What will my classmates think? Clay thought anxiously, he wanted the announcement to be quieter but knowing his loud, rambunctious, friends he should have known how quickly the word would get out.