Chapter 38: Red Eyes in a Vengestone Cage.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during season 2 Episode 3 Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___ Bizarro Ninja ___

Lloyd stared down at the pair in the vengestone cage. These red-eyed Cole and Jay just glared back at him. They didn't like that satisfied glint in the Green Ninja's eyes.

Lloyd let out a long laugh. "You led me on quite a chase for my (Y/N). I should be angry, but it was almost fun." Lloyd taunted the pair. Jay Garmadon slammed his fists against the bars. "If you've touched her, I'll kill you!" He seethed with anger.

Lloyd laughed at him. His eyes taking on a malevolent sheen. "Funny, that should be my line." Lloyd countered with a dark smirk on his face that made both brothers want to punch it right off his face.

"You always were a little brat. No wonder you're dad's least favourite son." Cole Garmadon scoffed at the Green Ninja. Lloyd glared, not saying anything. His fists were at his side as his whole body shook. The cold fury in him demanding satisfaction.

"Shut your filthy mouth." Lloyd spat at the red-eyed copy. "You're nothing but a bad memory that will fade. You deserve to rot in this cage for the monsters that you are." Lloyd continued to spew his hateful venom.

"You were arrogant fools who thought they could keep my (Y/N) from me and turn her against me. You were woefully mistaken. You should have known better than to try and steal from me." Lloyd taunted them.

"Oh and don't worry about my dad. After the wedding, you'll be seeing him soon enough." Lloyd smirked, letting out a cold laugh as he walked away.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___ Bizarro Ninja ___

In deep frustration (Y/N) punched a kicked at the metal walls not even making a dent. (Y/N) let out a bitter sigh and sat down on the floor and hugged her legs.

"What was this strange place?" She thought to herself. Just as the strange door let out a hiss as it opened. (Y/N) whipped around and laid eyes on the painfully familiar figure, the Green Ninja.

"Hi (Y/N)." Lloyd said as he stepped in. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the green ninja and went back to her silent pouting.

The corner of Lloyd's mouth quirked upwards as he lounged against the metal door frame. He seemed vaguely amused at (Y/N)'s reaction.