Chapter 19: Bizarro Jay wants attention

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was late (Y/N) sat on the floor going over the plans as she heard someone coming up behind her. (Y/N) mumbled to herself pretending not to notice.

(Y/N) felt someone sit right behind her. "Go away. I'm busy planing well play later". (Y/N) said with a chuckle though not turning around to face the one behind her.

(Y/N) was meet only with silence. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and turned around, it was Bizarro Jay. "Jay?" (Y/N) said wondering why he was being so quiet right now.

"(Y/N)." Bizarro Jay whined burying his face into the back of her neck as he pulled her onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) demanded stuttered as Bizarro Jay took a deep breath. "I just want to cuddle and kiss the one I love. Is that a crime?" Bizarro Jay challenged playfully.

"So you did all that, just to cuddle me?" (Y/N) sighed pushing away and going back to work.

"Jay." (Y/N) warned as Bizarro Jay playfully pouted as he starting to kiss (Y/N)'s neck from behind. "(Y/N), I want attention." Bizarro Jay pleaded.

"Jay." (Y/N) hissed in a low voice. "Please, Zane got a new toy, it's not fair if you start playing favourites." Bizarro Jay pleaded as he whispers into (Y/N)'s ear.

"I'm not playing favourites. That bird is for work." (Y/N) countered as Bizarro Jay pulled her closer towards his chest as he eagerly kissed her neck again.

"But (Y/N), I want to cuddle." Jay pouted and whined as he continued to sulk.

"I won't be done till a few hours, at the least." (Y/N) snipped at Bizarro Jay. This would take less time if Bizarro Jay was bothering her right now.

"Jay, I know you're bored but I can't play right now. I have work to do. Go play with one of your brothers." (Y/N) tried to get him to see reason but Bizarro Jay was stubborn.

Bizarro Jay suddenly shoved all the papers and books in front of (Y/N) away. "What the hell, Jay!?" (Y/N) hissed seeing all her hard work tossed carelessly aside.

(Y/N) could feel Bizarro Jay smiling as he buried his face in her neck once again. "I need your love I'll die without it." Bizarro Jay said dramatically.

(Y/N) let out a big sigh and gave the persistent Bizarro ninja a kiss. "I knew you loved me too." Bizarro Jay teased and hungrily went in for some more kisses and cuddles.

"Of course idiot. I'll always love the four of you. Don't ever doubt that. Now let me get back to work."

"No."