Chapter 14: Wicked Games

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Nya slammed her toolbox on the ground and let out a stress-filled sigh. She was determined to protect Kai in these volatile times, she only hoped Kai would forgive her for what she was going to have to do to accomplish this.

Kai was sleeping in her room far from Lloyd's sight, not that Kai was now the main target of his contempt right now, no that belonged to Zane who was being hogged by (Y/N).

(Y/N) was convinced they were all unstable, Nya had been present when Zane questioned her on her reasoning for trusting himself.

(Y/N) said that it wasn't trust, It was the fact that Zane was smart, smart enough not to lie to her.

Lloyd was off sulking somewhere, (Y/N) still refused to acknowledge Lloyd as "her"  Lloyd.

Nya bit her lip if she was going to save her brother, she would have to concede (Y/N) to a life forced by Lloyd's side.

Nya took a deep breath and made a coughing noise as she walked into the room were Lloyd was.

"What do you want." Lloyd grumbled not looking up. "To h-help you and (Y/N) get together." Nya said struggling to get the words out.

Lloyd sat bolt right up, Nya had his undivided attention. "How?" Lloyd demanded. "I-it'll take a bit of time and some hard work." Nya began and Lloyd frowned at her as Nya began to stumble her words.

"B-But hey, you love her right? So it'll be worth it for the two of you to finally be together." Nya uttered with an awkward smile.

"Go on." Lloyd replied rolling his hands, he wasn't afraid of hard work and (Y/N) was worth any price he had to pay.

"W-well right now, you just need to show her that you're still you, the little childish you, she knows." Nya pointed out.

"How will that help?" Lloyd demanded. "It's familiar to her, she'll so realise you are her Lloyd and start looking after you just like she should." Nya made extra sure to emphasise the "Her Lloyd" in the sentence.