Chapter 27: Everything But Love.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

When Lloyd was little he was never good at sharing what he considered his. As a teen, he was even worse.

Lloyd was sitting upon his throne mumbling to himself in the dark:

"No one can have her..."

"I want to FIND them..."

"I want to HURT them..."

"I WANT TO KILL THEM!"

Kai shared a frightful look with Zane as they watched as Lloyd continued to lose his mind.

They watched as Lloyd's face grew bitter. The only person that truly mattered to him after his years of loneliness and living in self-resentment because of his beloved (Y/N).

Leaning back in his throne Lloyd thought of his sweet (Y/N).

There was something about her that just made Lloyd melt with warm love and something else entirely.

How she was adorably innocent, all lost and confused. How she would look at him with a gentle expression. How they would snuggle while they sat on the Ninja's couch and watched t.v.

How (Y/N) would stroke his hair as she ran her hand through his soft hair. How she didn't understand what the people on the t.v were going on about but was just happy because it made him happy.

How for a girl who was often a loner, who kicked butt, never ever hesitating to end a life when she needs to, was so innocent to the world.

How he needed her to protect him when he was younger or how she needed him to help her navigate the world.