Chapter 4: Foreshadowing and Cuddles

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Cole had received a rather disturbing call from his father claiming Cole's friend Kai broke into his home and had stolen a photo off the wall.

It took Cole two hours to convince his dad not to call the police on the ninja of fire.

Kai was outraged that he was being blamed for something he didn't do.

"It must have been Kai's evil doppelganger, There is simply no other explanation." Zane theorised.

"First they steal (Y/N), then a photo. I don't get it what could Garmadon be planing." Cole questioned.

"Add some scrap and electrical supplies to that list." Jay said coming around the corner with a super annoyed look. "My evil copy raided my parent's junkyard, It took me all day to convince my parents that it wasn't me."

Nya and Sensei Wu were trying to get Lloyd to eat something but the little boy just rolled over on his sleeping bag. "No! Save (Y/N)."

"Lloyd..." Nya said trying to comfort the boy but Lloyd just curled up into a ball.

"I'm going to give that brother of mine a piece of my mind for this." Sensei Wu said grouchy and walked out the front door of their tiny apartment.

"Where does he expect to find the guy just standing around on the street?" Kai hissed and tried his hand at feeding Lloyd.

"Come on, Lloyd just take a bite." Kai tried to tempt Lloyd into eating. "Not hungry." Lloyd said not even looking at what Kai was offering.

"Is there anything you do want?" Kai asked. "I want (Y/N)." Lloyd said as he burst into tears.