Chapter 30: The Rebuilding of Walls.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

This fight had broken Lloyd making tears stream down his face. "I can't lose her. I just can't." Lloyd cried trying to wipe his tears away but feeling his heart shatter again made him tear up once more.

"They've stolen my (Y/N) from me. They must pay!" Lloyd sobbed then looked back at the two remaining Ninjas. They watched in silence as every last inch of Lloyd's sanity shatter as jealousy and anger took over him. He wanted to see her again and keep her with him.

She's mine but she's not here and it feels wrong.

He ached for the blood of those who kept him away from his (Y/N). He thirsted for their blood.

"They must pay! Pay for taking my (Y/N) from me!" Lloyd shouted and slowly started to plan his revenge he planned to kill every one of them.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lord Garmadon watched as (Y/N) was having an intense internal struggle. "What is wrong?" Lord Garmadon asked watching her still pace around.

"I want to thank them as well as yell at them." (Y/N) said referring to Lord Garmadon's four sons.

"Do both." Lord Garmadon suggested and (Y/N) gave him a strange look for what he'd just said.

Lord Garmadon noticing (Y/N)'s confused look he chuckled and began to explain to her what he meant.

"Explain to them what you need to tell them just don't explode at them." Lord Garmadon instructed to the puzzled girl.