Chapter 22: The Perfect Ice Queen.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd was slowly losing his mind. He was wearing (Y/N)'s bloody and torn cloak that he'd discovered in the wreckage sticking out of Nya's toolbox.

"What did you do. Where is she? Where is (Y/N)." Lloyd says sternly. Before Nya could reply, Lloyd grabbed Nya tightly by her throat, pure anger in his red eyes.

"...You're insane." Nya hissed as Lloyd gritted his teeth and tightened his hold on Nya's neck, closing her windpipe.

"Where is (Y/N)!" Lloyd demanded, tightening his already harsh grip. Nya gripped onto the Green Ninja's arms, her lungs began burning for oxygen. The world began darkening all around her.

Nya realised Lloyd wasn't going to stop until she either passed out or even died. Nya opened her mouth and spoke with the little air she had left.

"I..." With that simple word from her lips, Lloyd dropped her to the ground, onto to all fours.

Nya stared at the ground as she coughed and sputtered heavily, as her lungs tried desperately to collect oxygen.

Lloyd dropped down to a crouching position and placed his hand on Nya's chin, lifting it up to face him.

"Where is she!?" Lloyd asked, awaiting his wanted answer.

Nya swallowed what little saliva she had and parted her lips to speak. "I... Don't know..." Nya struggled to get out.

Lloyd growled as he brought his fist back as far as he could, before swinging it forward, clocking Nya in the jaw, knocked her out cold.

(Third Person P.O.V)

When Nya regained consciousness a few hours later she was in a cage with Kai hovering by the bars.