Chapter 18: The Enemy Of My Enemy.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The four Bizarro Ninja's pouted as they walked up to the door. "I don't like this." Bizarro Zane hissed looking to (Y/N) for reassurance.

"I know." (Y/N) answered patting him on the head in an attempt to calm him.

"Lloyd's out of control. What choice do we have?" Bizarro Kai sighed and held into (Y/N)'s arm for comfort.

"It will be ok Kai." (Y/N) replied trying to put his fear to rest. Bizarro Jay gripped his hands tighter and bit down his lip and stepped towards the door with a fierce protectiveness shining in his eyes.

As soon as the door was opened, the quintet was greeted by a set of newly sharpened white teeth that formed a smirk.

A squeak sounded somewhere and Bizarro Cole realized with horror it came from himself and quickly clamped a hand over his mouth.

Bizarro Kai mentally congratulating himself for not embarrassingly squeaking.

Bizarro Jay un-gripped his hands and chose to rub his arms as the figure in front of him moved only slightly.

It was Lord Garmadon alright; Only he was sporting one eye only had three arms... Much to the surprise of the Bizarro Ninja.

"I thought you all were the actual Ninja and my son for a moment there." Lord Garmadon admitted ignoring the chill running down his spine.

"Well, you're looking better." (Y/N) announced matching Lord Garmadon's attempt at a friendly smile.

"Well, thank you for your compliment." Lord Garmadon chuckled light-heartedly.

"We don't have all day." Bizarro Zane declared he was standing rather stiffly with his fists clenched just waiting for Lord Garmadon to strike.

Lord Garmadon uneasily grinned as he shifted his weight slightly to allow the quintet inside the one room, one-half bath cozy dream that smelled like old people.

So far so good.

Lord Garmadon had to stifle a chuckle when he saw that the Bizarro Ninja's were very attached to (Y/N) the four were.

It was cute how the four Bizarro Ninja's had surrounded (Y/N) on all sides ready to protect her if need be.

The truly funny part was that (Y/N) was the greatest threat out of the five of them. It was like four little newborn puppy trying to protect the most lethal creature in existence from the rest of the world.

It intrigued Garmadon as to why (Y/N) was humouring the Bizarro Ninja's and letting them continue their pointless endeavours maybe one day she'd reveal that piece of information to him.

Or maybe she was enjoying the spectacle the Bizarro Ninja's put on. Like some morbid type of entertainment.

Bizarro Kai tugged on (Y/N)'s sleeve in a childish attempt to gain her attention. Garmadon watched in fascination as (Y/N) gently caressed Bizarro Kai's face in a loving manner.

"It will be ok." (Y/N) said soothing down Bizarro Kai's hair. Bizarro Kai let out a purr in enjoyment of receiving some affection from the one he loved.

Bizarro Jay walked up behind (Y/N) wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his chin on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Don't be such a cry baby, Kai." Bizarro Jay scoffed and planted a kiss on his beloveded (Y/N) left cheek.

The sudden realisation caused Lord Garmadon to burst into a bout of laughter.

"What's so funny!" Bizarro Zane growled at Lord Garmadon who cleared his throat with a cough.

"I think I now understand the reason why my son was so angry about the creation of you four." Lord Garmadon explained with a sly grin.