Chapter 8: Kidnapped

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

For the past half an hour, (Y/N) had been forced to sit in Lloyd's lap with Lloyd refusing to let go.

(Y/N) could tell something was really wrong with Lloyd and she wasn't just talking about his eyes or his growth spurt. There was something wicked about him now and not in a good way.

"Oh, (Y/N)." Lloyd softly spoke as he stroked (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair a little more and (Y/N) shifted uncomfortably.

"I was so worried. You have no idea how many sleepless nights I had without you here." Lloyd hugged (Y/N) a little tighter.

(Lloyd P.O.V)

It's been a week since (Y/N) and I talked or even seen each other but it feels like forever.

It felt like there was this gnawing at my heart without her. I guess I always had a thing for her. Even when we were friends.

I felt my face getting hotter at just the thought of dating (Y/N).... I'd take her out on lovely dates, we'd hold hands.... and even kiss!

I silently sighed under my breath as (Y/N) tried to move away from me but I gently pulled her back to my chest, making her lay her head down on it. 

(Y/N) was a strong fighter but she was uncomfortable with affection.

"(Y/N), remember how we first met? Those sure were good times..." I chuckled looking at her confused pouting angry face. It just made me want to be all cuddly with her all over again.

"I think I'll make cuddle time mandatory for the two of us from now on."

(Nya and Kai P.O.V)

The Ninja were peaking in through the doorway Lloyd had appropriated all of the pillows and soft sheets to make a sort-of pillow throne for himself and a reluctant (Y/N) to sit on.