Chapter 25:

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd opens his eyes and glares at his subordinate. Zane was fearfully standing in the middle of the room with Kai standing at the other end of the room.

"What is it!" Lloyd growled at Zane. "It's Jay and Cole they've been detained." Zane informed him.

"Detained? How? By who?" Lloyd demanded with a huge scowl on his face.

"Their parents... and the police..." Zane hesitated to tell Lloyd the rest. Lloyd hastily stands up from his seat and Zane backs away.

"Who else is responsible." Lloyd demanded, sensing that Zane wasn't telling him everything. Zane remains silent with a fearful expression on his face.

"I don't-" Zane managed to choke out. Angered Lloyd walks forward menacingly. Lloyd grabbed ahold of Zane by his gi and forced the Ninja of Ice down onto his knees.

Lloyd looks over to Kai, who is still standing in the doorway with a fearful expression. "Kai..." Lloyd beckoned to the Ninja of Fire.

"I want you to tell me what Zane isn't telling me." Lloyd said in a cold tone. Kai breathes heavily. "Now!" Lloyd shouted at the Ninja of Fire. Kai closing his eyes in fear at Lloyd's voice.

"(Y/N)!" Kai shouted out in fear. Lloyd instantly releases Zane from his grasp and walked over to Kai.

Zane catches his breath as Kai reels back as Lloyd looks over Kai glaring at him wanting for more information.

"They were being helped... By your father and our doppelgangers... Along with (Y/N)..." Kai whimpered and Lloyd glares at Zane. Who looks down in fear before explaining himself to Lloyd.

"She was there helping the police as well as Jay parents and Cole's dad to take them away. I do not know to were." Zane answered and Kai slowly looks toward Lloyd with fearful expressions on his face.