Chapter 33: Cole's Goddess.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Notes: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2 Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

As Cole and (Y/N) finished waving goodbye to Lord Gramadon, Zane, Kai and Jay for today's training.

Cole lead (Y/N) back inside as the elevator climbed back to their floor. Cole kissed her on the cheek. Cole seeming to tower over (Y/N) as he pinned his beloved Goddess to the wall of the elevator.

"I've missed you so much." Cole murmured as he continued to kiss her. "Hm, Cole. You need to calm down. We're in public." (Y/N) warned.

"But I just want to worship you." Cole Garmadon purred. "If I've done something to displease you please invoke your wrath upon me. I swear I'll take my punishment like a good servant." Cole happily teased her.

"Cole, No." (Y/N) hissed at the red-eyed Ninja of Earth. "What is it, my Goddess?" Cole asked not understanding her.

"I meant what I said, Cole, I-you are not here to serve me. We stand side by side, not-I am not your ruler. I am-we are..." (Y/N) struggled to find the right words.

"Yes, my Goddess?" Cole Garmadon teased again.

(Y/N) looked away, breathing heavily. It was all going wrong. "I'm not your Goddess. You are my-we've become... Please, Cole. I don't want to rule you or control you! I l-love you." (Y/N) sincerely explained.

Cole's smile spread ever so slightly.

(Y/N) felt a sudden thrill spread through her body as she realized what she wanted to say.

Cole smiled even wider and waited.

In Cole's eyes his Goddess was so beautiful, her skin, her hair, her eyes, they glowed ever so gently. (Y/N)'s heart started pounding for some unknown reason to her.