Chapter 24: His Own Little World

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd slipped his hand into his jacket pocket, fished out his phone, turned on his phone and stared down at the screensaver.

It was a photo of (Y/N) smiled up at him, the photo having been taken before these fake Ninjas came in and ruined everything.

Lloyd traced down (Y/N)'s cheek, his expression softened. Lloyd was off in his own little world again 100% completely out of touch with reality once more.

(Third Person P.O.V)

In Lloyd's little fantasy world (Y/N) was waiting to be rescued from the tall tower she had been locked inside by Lord Garmadon and the Bizarro Ninja's.

BOOM!

The multiple roars from Lloyd's dragon, battle cries and metal clashed with metal. Giant debris came crashing down to the ground outside.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Lloyd cried out and Bizarro Jay scoffed at him.

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE'D LET YOU TAKE HER BACK?!" Bizarro Jay spat at Lloyd. Immediately Bizarro Jay lunged toward Lloyd who casually leans to his right to dodge with a smirk on his face.

Lloyd turns his gaze ahead and smirks, while Bizarro Jay gains a look of fear. Lloyd elbows Bizarro Jay in the abdomen and Bizarro Jay goes flying down the stairs.

Bizarro Zane shot a streak of Ice at Lloyd's back, though he avoids it. Once again, Bizarro Zane sent out a stream of Ice Lloyd's way but Lloyd blocks it with his sword.

Lloyd leapt toward Bizarro Zane powering through the stream of Ice and as soon as the ice stops, he spins around and slashes Bizarro Zane's arm with his sword. He then spins around and slashes across Bizarro Zane's abdomen and legs.

"HA! AND WHY WOULD SHE LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!" Bizarro Zane declared. "I'D KILL FOR HER!" Lloyd shouted back and launched into the fight to finish it.

The sounds of metal scraping against metal rang out across the stone walls.