Chapter 7: Dinner Disaster.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

It was a beautiful night at Mega Monster Amusement Park, The Bizarro Ninja were thrilled and couldn't wait to get to the restaurant.

They were looking forward to treating (Y/N) to a delightful feast together as (Y/N) had suggested.

They had booked a privately secluded roundtable for them all to share. The four clone ninja's had promised to be on their best behaviour. No fighting each other.

But someone just had to cause a dilemma... The waiter...

The waiter kept coming back every five minutes just to chat with (Y/N). (Bizarro Zane had timed him.)

The Bizarro Ninja were striving their hardest to remain civil for their beloved (Y/N). But the pervy waiter just kept sending glances (Y/N) way.

Cole had wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders for her "protection" and to keep him from essentially losing it.

Once again the pervy waiter came back, asking if everything was okay, if the meal was satisfying, if (Y/N) wanted anything  on or off  the menu.

Bizarro Zane was starting to sharpen the knife he'd been given with his meal. He wanted to stab the waiter did he not see that (Y/N) was with her devoted and protective partners?

Bizarro Kai was even holding (Y/N) hand across the table. Bizarro Jay had been feeding some of his meal to (Y/N) the last time the pervy waiter came back.

The teens were trying really trying to enjoy an amorous meal with their love as adequately as they could.

They had nearly made it the entire feast without incident until the waiter slipped (Y/N) a check with his number on it... That was when they lost their collective restraint.

Bizarro Cole slamming his hands on the table as he stood up. Joined by his brothers.