Chapter 23: Bizarro to Garmadon!

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Bizarro Ninjas pouted, they did not like this plan. Not one little bit. Lord Garmadon was fairly certain that the Bizarro Ninjas were going to have a full-blown fit.

"No! Absolutely not!" Bizarro Zane declares as he looks over the purposed plan."Nope!" Bizarro Jay screamed defiantly at the plan.

"No!" Bizarro Kai bluntly shouted in strong defiance. "Never!" Bizarro Cole growled ripping up the papers the plans had been written on.

"Cole, stop that!" (Y/N) hissed at Bizarro Cole as he started to bite and chew the pieces of paper to ensure there destruction.

Lord Garmadon chuckled at how his new son's hated having (Y/N)'s attention divided thanks to the elaborate schemes. The lack of attention infuriated them.

"Told you that they wouldn't want you being in harm's way." Lord Garmadon said to (Y/N) with a smug grin placed across his face.

"Oh, bite me Garmadon!" (Y/N) hissed at him too, she wasn't in the mood to deal with his smugness right now as Cole Garmadon started to choke on the paper.

Lord Garmadon just laughed in response as (Y/N) rushed over to Cole Garmadon to pat and rub his back to stop him from choking. "I'd love too. But I think my new sons would kill me if I did." Lord Garmadon continued to laugh.

"Was that an open invitation for any Garmadon?" Jay Garmadon asked hopefully. Causing (Y/N) to frown and flick Jay Garmadon on the forehead. "Focus Jay, focus." (Y/N) growled at him.

Jay Garmadon pouted at her, his eyes starting tear up. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Boys. I know it's scary but this is the plan." (Y/N) told them firmly looking at each of them in the eyes before continuing to speak.

"Now we're going through with the plan." The boys began to sook and complain but they did as they were told by (Y/N). Lord Garmadon couldn't help and watch as they did.

While the Bizarro Ninjas had excepted Lord Garmadon's new role in their lives as their father and Lord Garmadon had seemed to accept the idea himself. (Y/N)'s word was still law to the four boys, and that would never change.