Chapter 13

Over the next 2 weeks I was looking after Amelia everyday apart from Saturdays, each say growing closer to Amelia and to say i love her would be an understatement. I haven't really seen much of Micah apart from when he leaves for work and comes home, I still have no idea what he does but each time I bring it up he shuts me down and changes the topic, weird right? Today is Saturday which means I have today to myself. So, at this exact moment I'm screaming my lungs out. It's not what you think believe me, I'm singing Chandelier by Sia at the top of my lungs because well I have the house to myself as Jenna and John are on a spa weekend for Jenna's birthday.

Halfway through the chorus I'm interrupted by the doorbell. Who the hell could that be? Turing the music off I walk towards the front door, peeping out of the window I see its Micah.

"Hey." I say as I open the door, he pulls his sunglasses down and smiles at me.

"Well, hello there Principessa, how are you?" I step aside and allow him to enter, as he walks in, I take the time to scan his outfit, Hes not wearing the usual suit he wears no, but he is wearing dark blue wash jeans with a white T-shirt and a leather jacket. Oh, we can't forget his sunglasses can we. Seeing his tattoos peeking out of his T-shirt I direct my gaze to his face.

"I'm good, you interrupted a concert but ill forgive you." I say with a shrug, this causes him to let out a hearty laugh that makes my insides turn to goo.

"Is John here? "He asks after he finishes laughing.

"Erm no he and Jenna are on a Spa weekend, why?" We make our way to the kitchen and I offer him a coffee which he agrees to.

"I needed help with my car, John usually helps."

"What car?"

"Chevrolet Corvette, I need help with the suspension on it, driving me crazy."

"I can help." I state, he stops drinking his coffee and looks up at me.

"Come on." Standing up we both make out way outside and over to his Garage.

"Where's Amelia today?"

He signs and runs a hand through is hair. "With her overbearing self-obsessed Grandmother, otherwise known as my mother."

"I take it you don't have a good relationship with her."

"Nope, all she cares about is money and Amelia, I mean I can't complain with the Amelia thing but the money GODDD! What about your mom, you have a good relationship with her?"

Ok this is awkward. I shuffle on my feet and look down. "Erm no, erm she kinda passed away a long time ago."

"Oh, shit really? Sorry I brought it up."

"It's ok, not like she cared anyway, she cared more about a line of coke than me so I'm passed it." When we reached the garage, the doors lifted to reveal 4 of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Chevrolet Corvette. Bugatti Veyron. Ferrari 458. And my absolute favorite a Lotus Evora.

"HOLY SHIT! MICAH how rich are you?" I basically scream as I scan all the cars. Not missing the Harley in the corner.

"Not that rich, I own a few companies." Not that rich my ass. How the actual fuck can one person afford this many sports cars.

"Micah your rich as fuck, a few companies. How many is a few?" I cross my arms over my chest which causes his eyes to flash down to my breasts. Which are now on full display good going Deliliah. I quickly uncross them not without sending him a warning glare to which he raises his hands in surrender.

"4. I own 4 companies." He finally replies. I chock on my own spit as I hear the number four. Ok I thought he was rich but not rich rich. The difference meaning, he could basically buy the entire USA if he wanted to.

"You gonna help or just stand there gawking at me?" He snaps me out of my thoughts and walks over to the Corvette.

"So, what was I you needed help with?" I ask.

"The suspension mainly anything else I can do myself; I would have asked my employees but I gave them the day off."

"You have a floor jack?" I ask looking around the garage.

"You really know what you're doing don't you?" He chuckles once handing me the floor jack. I nod my head and then place the jack under the car, slowly raising the car I move the wheel and I already know what the problem is straight away.

"it's the shock absorbers, there worn out." I stand up and dust off my hands to see Micah leaning agains the Bugatti watching me.

"How much will it be to fix?"

"Not much, for this car I'd say maybe $250-$300, but that's just for the absorbers it will be extra to fit it."

"Ahh, ok thanks." He stands up straight and walks over to collect the floor jack.

"I can fit it if you want, you just have to buy the absorbers."

"Really? You sure? I can just take it to a shop, it's not like I can't afford it."

"No really I want to, Ive never gotten to work on a Corvette before, it'll be fun."

"Ok sure, where did you learn all this stuff from anyway?" Here we go.

"My father, he owned a shop and would make me work there every day, so I picked up a lot of things, I worked on a few super cars like this one, and I guess Ive never really stopped working with cars, if you can't tell I love a good engine." I say with a laugh.

"Oh, I could tell, the moment you saw the Harley you went insane."

"What can I say it's my dream bike. Do you Wanna help with the Corvette I could teach you?" I say hopefully. He looks up with a smile on his face.

"Wanna spend time with me Bambino?" he says teasingly, well yes but I'm not going to say it to your face.

"God your ego is huge. If you don't want to its fine, I can always ask someone else, maybe that guy from across the road. What's his name? Darren? Yeah, I'll ask him." I turn around going to exit but I know Hes going to stop me so I slow down with a smile on my face waiting for him to stop me.

"Hey,hey, I was kidding, of course I Wanna help. Plus, that Darren looks like he knows nothing about cars."

"Well neither do you." His eyes widen at my remark and I try to keep my laughter contained, but by the look on his shocked face I can't. He stands there and glares at me as I continue to laugh.

"Laugh it up Bambino, are you done?"

"Nope. God your face, huh did I hurt your ego Sir?" At the word sir he groans causing me so i stop laughing and my cheeks to heat up.

"Bambino if you don't want me to do things to you against this car you won't call me 'Sir' again." Oh shit. Wait what? Like s-sexual stuff? Against this car. Wow ok Deliliah keep your shit together.

"W-well I erm got to go, so erm yeah." And just like that I'm walking away from his garage with a face that looks like a tomato and a laughing Micah behind me.