Chapter 15

*********WARNING******ABUSE IS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER**********************

I'm woken from my slumber by the roar of a Harley engine. Micah. Rolling over on my side I look over at the clock, 10am, arghh why is it so early! I slowly sit up, brushing the strands of hair away from my face, looking out of the window I see Micah continue to roll down his driveway wearing the classic all black attire, only thing visible are his tattoos. God his tattoos!

After gawking at Micah for a few more seconds I begin to make my way down the stairs, but before I could reach the last steps, I hear the one voice that terrifies me.

"If you see her or if she contacts you, please call me, I'm in the neighborhood for business. I'm just so worried about her she's been gone almost a month." No, no, no this can't be happening, how did he find me, shit what if he sees me or my shoes by the front door. No,no,no,no. D breathe. I tell myself, this is just a dream, nothing is real D, you're going to wake up and go downstairs and have a lovely breakfast with Jenna and John, and everything will be okay.

But it won't, because this isn't a dream, Hes really here. Looking for me. I suddenly remember Micah outside on his driveway ready to go somewhere, so as quickly and quietly as possible I sprint towards the front door, still wearing my pj's, and race towards him.

As I get to him, he looks up wearing a smile but when he sees the tears and panicked look on my face it drops.

"Deliliah! What's wrong?" he questions.

"H-he, he f-found m-me, M-Micah, p-please help me."

"Who? Who found you baby?"

"My father! Please get me out of here! I'll tell you everything I promise, please just help me, Micah!"

"Ok, ok, here take my keys go inside, upstairs it's the third door on the right wait for me in there." He says as he brushes some of my hair behind my ears.

"shhh, your safe, just go I won't be long, ten minutes top." I nod my head and grab the keys off him, almost running into his house. Without hesitation I run upstairs and into the room he told me to go, when I reach inside, I know it's his bedroom as it's painted all black.

True to his word, Micah walked into his bedroom ten minutes later holding a shopping bag of sorts. He handed it to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Here, there's food in there, I have nothing in my fridge at the moment and I got the feeling you didn't want to go back home anytime soon." I look up at him and mouth 'thank you' to which he nodded his head. Reaching into the bag I pull out a ham sandwich and begin to eat it.

"Thank you." I whisper after finishing the food.

"What for?" he replies.

"Getting me away I suppose."

"You don't have to thank me Principessa, I'd do anything for you." However, that last part was said quietly probably meant for me not to hear it.

"Erm so I said I'd tell you why I ran out of the house like a mad man on drugs so here it goes-"

"You don't have to Deliliah, its none of my business." he interrupts. I think about it for a second, I barley know this guy, I met him just under a month ago, why do I feel like I can trust him so much?

"No, I need to, someone needs to know why I'm the way I am. It all started a few months before my mom died, my father he changed, he became abusive towards me and my mother. Mom used to brush it aside and blame it on the alcohol or the drugs, sometimes shed help him when it came to punishing me. Nothing too bad, the odd slap every now and again, spanking when id act up, then she died. Everything became worse, the beatings got to the point id be passed out for hours, days, I guess you could say it got really bad when I was 14, he said I was becoming a 'lady'" I wipe the tears that have already fallen from my eyes and look up at Micah, he was wearing the scariest face id ever seen, he looked as if he could kill something. "Erm, it started out with slight groping, he wouldn't touch me down there, just my top half, he started demanding that I take my shirt off when I'm in the house-"

"At 14!" Micah roared, to which I flinched. "Shit sorry, I'm sorry carry on, please." I nodded my head and got back to the story.

"Yeah, he erm told me I'd have to wear nothing but my pants when I'm home, not even a bra. Every time he passed me in the house, he would grab my breast and say 'God you look just like your mother'. I threw up every day for at least 2 years at how disgusting it made me feel. This went on for 2 years the groping, then hit my 16th birthday. Father decided to throw me a coming-of-age party, he invited all his friends from work and some of the neighbors, I remember I came home from school and he was sat in the living room wearing a smile, told me he got me a present for being such a good girl and that it was down in the basement. I was ecstatic, I thought maybe he was being genuine, I was wrong. Once I got into the basement, I saw it. The bed. The ropes. The handcuffs. And the men all gathered around waiting for me. I-I tried to get away but I couldn't, it was me against 22 fully grown men, I had no choice, so they stripped me n-naked, and well you can fill in the rest..." After finishing I look up at Micah to see he had tears slowly streaming down his cheeks. I quickly reach up and wipe them away.

"i-im so fucking sorry Deliliah... I-how, I don't- fuck I can't even talk." he whispered, I began to sob to which he lifted me up and placed me on his lap, I cried into his shoulder, hearing the few sniffles from him every couple of minutes.

"Hes inside with John and Jenna?" I just nodded my head not being able to speak as the tears ran down my face.

"I'll kill him." he says as he starts to get up with me still attached to his waist.

"NO! No please don't, don't leave me alone. Please!" I shout and hug him tighter.

"Ok,ok I'm not going anywhere. Go to sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake up."

"Promise?" I wipe the last of my tears before resting my head back on his shoulder.

"Promise." he whispers as my eyes begin to slowly shut.