Chapter 19

"Cam would you shut the fuck up, you're going to wake her!" Upon hearing Micah whisper pretty loudly, I roll over to see two shadows underneath the bedroom door.

"Dude chill, I just wanna see what all thew fuss is about, you've been acting extra bitchy lately and me and the guys have it down to the girl." I presume the unfamiliar voice is 'Cam'. I hear a slap followed by Cam whisper yelling "Bro seriously? Was there any need to be so God damn hard. I think you gave me whiplash."

"Good you deserve it now get the hell out of my house; I'll see you tomorrow." Both pair of feet disappear from under the door, leaving me to a silent room. My thoughts take me back to my father, is he still downstairs? What did Micah do? Where did he get the gun from? All these questions swarm my head for a few minutes until I hear the door being opened. Looking up to Micah wearing an all-black suit, his tattoos peeking out at the wrists and neck. Ok D now is not the time to drool.

"You hungry?" He asks softly, I rub my eyes and nod my head. Slowly walking over to the bed, he places down a light blue dress.

"I went over to Jenna's asked her to pick something out for you." He sits down on the edge of the bed, reaching up with his hand he brushes a piece of fallen hair behind me ear. A smile spreads its self onto his face.

"What? What did I do?" I ask in confusion to why he is smiling.

"Nothing. That's exactly it, you didn't flinch when I pushed away your hair." My cheeks turn rosy as I look down in embarrassment, not because of what he said but because of how he is looking at me.

"I trust you..." I whisper quietly, almost certain he didn't hear me but when he sighs and mutters a "Thank God" he presses his forehead against mine. We stay like this, attached, for a while before he gets up and tells me he'll wait in the living room whilst I get dressed.

15 minutes and two meltdowns later I finally look presentable, I hear the tv playing as I descend down the stairs, upon reaching the last step I hear Micah mutter "Oh Jesus fucking Christ." Raking my eyes up from his feet I finally meet his eyes immediately making me regret it as I take in the sight before me. In a dark bedroom you can only really see minor details, but let me tell you this suit doesn't do even compare to what I thought he was wearing. His crystal grey eyes rake my body up and down and my eyes swift from one tattoo to the next, if you didn't know already; I LOVE tattoos.

"You ready Principessa?" Swallowing the lump in my throat I nod my head as he extends his arm for me to grab onto.

"Where's Amelia nowadays?" I ask as we venture out the front door.

"Shes with my father today and Mother tomorrow. Why? You missing her?" Opening the garage door, he looks down at me, this height difference looks insane if you were an outsider looking in AHAH.

"Well yeah I mean I miss spending time with her."

"She misses you too you know? She rang before off my father's phone wanting to show you her drawing, I told her you were asleep and we will call her later on tonight." I nod my head ready to reply when something in the garage catches my attention.

"No Fucking way. Micah tells me you don't own this car!" I screech as I see a 1969 Ford Mustang 429 Boss.

"Indeed, I do, just bought it actually. Wanna test drive it." He says as he holds up the keys and drops them into my hands.

"W-what Micah no, I can't, I shouldn't what if I crash." He laughs as he makes his was over to the car.

"Then I'll buy another one, now get in we have reservations." I look down at the keys in my hands in awe, Holy shit I'm about to drive one of the most popular cars in the world. I open the car door and settle inside, savoring every moment from when my legs hit the leather to my hands on the steering wheel all the while Micah sits there watching me with a goofy smile on his face.

"God this is taking filthy rich to a whole new level." I murmur as I insert the key, waiting to hear that roar of the engine.