chapter 4

A/N sorry i havent updated in a while my laptop was broke and i dont like writing on my phone. hope you enjoy!!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Walking back inside i see Jenna sitting at the kitchen island with a steaming hot cup of coffee in her hands.

"Morning aunt Jenna." i say as i walk over to the coffee machine. Coffee has become a drug for me, after having many sleepless nights living with my father i began drinking it as a way to get through school and now at the age of 21 it has become a part of my routine.

"Moring sweety, how did you sleep?" Oh aunt Jenna i slept like a new born baby after just being fed.

"Hmm, i slept fine, the beds alot more comfortable than the one i had back home." I replied. picking up the now hot pot of coffee i walk over to the empty cup on the island, pouring it in.

"Oh i forgot to mention there was a little girl called Amelia in our garden. Does that happen often?" I ask chuckling as i sip my coffee, as the memory of the adorable little child surfaces my mind.

"That child, shes a mischevious little thing isnt she? well yes it happens alot really, but shes only here for the flowers specifically the yellow ones." She replies laughing and shaking her head. From there we chat about meaning less gossip about how the lady across the road bought another guy home last night. "Im telling you Deliliah shes slept with more guys than the town put together. im supprised she hasnt caught an SBD."

"Its STD aunt Jenna, besides its her life if thats how she wants to spend it then its no one elses buisness. Now stop yapping about her and tell me about you and uncle John." wiggiling my eyebrows as if ive said a dirty joke. And from there she tells me her life story, about how she met John when she was 17 and then fell pregnant, this resulting in getting married. She later found out she lost the baby and sitting her watching her talk about it and how her eyes begin to water immediatly makes me feel like crap so i change the subject over to my mom.

"Your mother looked exactly like you do right now, beautiful. I was always jealous of her, did you know she had guy after guy asking her to prom and on dates that eventually she didnt know who to choose so she just said 'the next guy to ask me i'll just go out with him' well that my dear was the worst decision she ever made." Setting my cup down on the marble counter top i opened my mouth to ask what she meant when Uncle John walked through the front door covered in what looked to be oil, probably from his car.

"Hey sunshine" ruffling my hair as he walked past me to his wife. "Morning love." He said before swooping in for a quick peck.

"Ewww John your getting oil on my floors, you know i hate that." Uncle John held his hands up in surrender backing away from his scrowling wife.

"Sorry hun, i forgot." Turning away from her he looked at me shaking his head and mouthing 'no i didnt' next thing i knew he was getting his with a tea towel.

"Ow, ow, ow woman that hurts!" He says whilst clutching his sholder.

"Well now you know what it feels like you wont do anything to make me do it again." I looked back and forth between the to old married couple and burst out in a laughing fit. They both watch me with huge grins on their faces as i stumble over holding my stomach in pain.

"Oh baby are you okay?" Aunt Jenna asks rubing her hand on my back.

"Im fine its just my ribs havent healed yet and i cant remember the last time i laughed so much, really im fine." Standing back up with a smile on my face i turn to Uncle John. "What were you doing anyway that got you covered in oil from head to toe?"

"I was draining my oil tank and because i saw a video on youtube about how no one can do it without getting covered in oil i wanted to try it." Aunt Jenna scoffed at this.

"And i assumed you couldnt do it?" She asks sarcastically, Uncle John just rolles his eyes playfully.

"Can i help, 'he' used to make me do his all the time." He only really made me do this when he was too hungover to do it himself which was most of the time so ive developed a few skills.

"Sure sweety, just go outside whilst i get cleaned up." Nodding i jump down off of the stool and walk outside. After a few minuites of me cleaning the oil tank i hear a roar of an engine. I look to where its coming from and its the garage next door. what comes rolling out literally has me standing there in shock. A Harley Davidson Sportster 883. In other words my DREAM bike. On the bike is, omg whats his name? The guys from earlier. Micheal? No. Martin? No. Micah? Ahh yes Micah was his name. Anyway he comes rolling out of the garage wearing a leather jacket and a matte black helmet. He spots me and comes rolling over, me still struck in awe i didnt notice that he took his helmet off and is now looking at me with a smirk on his face. A sexy one at that. Ew Deliliah not again. 

"Like what you see?" Cocky much?

"Erm... you have a erm u have a Harley Davidson Sportsor 883?" i practically yell still in complete shock.

"you know bikes?" he asks as if he is suprised, well i would also be supprised knowing a girl knows motorbikes if i was a guy. 

"Yes! Holy shit this is like my dream bike oh my god im actually seeing one in real life. Can i touch it?pleaseeeee" my eyes fixacted on his, his smirck changes to a genuine smile.

"Sure." he replies simply, and before i know it my hand is on the brakes smoothing over it aswell as the body work.

"Holy shit." I mutter to myself not intending him to hear it but he does and all he does is chuckle.

"Oh hey John, nice to see you again hows Jenna?" Micah asks John who has not joined us at the bottom of the drive.

"Hey Micah, Jenna's doing good i see youve met Deliliah." He says gesturing to me who is still touch the bike.

"Yeah we met this moring she brough Amelia back." He returns.

"Was she in our garden again?"

"Yes sir. Anyway ive got to go into town, do you need anything?" He asks politley.

"Erm as far as i know nothing, what about you Deliliah?" Uncle John asks me.

"Yeah i need things but ill just go later, i need alot anyway."

"Nonsense Deliliah, hop on i'll take you." And thats what made me freeze ladies and gentlemen.

"What!? You mean your bike as in this beautiful baby your sitting on. You want me to 'hop on'?"

Chuckling he respondes with a nod of his head. "Well you dont have to tell me twice." I say as i swing my leg over the body of the bike, settiling on behind Micah.

"See you later John." He leans to the side so whatever he is about to say my uncle wont hear. " Hold on tight, this is going to be fast." And at that i wrap my arms around his waist, feeling his muscles contract under my touch, i place my head on his sholder and smile into it, knowing that this is going to be amazing.

***********************************************************************************************

GUYS: as i went to log back into my account i was about to publish the ENTIRE book but it wasnt there. like i mean it was all gone, the only chapters there were the ones that were published so i had to write this from my memory.

Dont worry i rememeber everything about this book, but instead of having the entire book published at once it will have to be individually as i have to re write it.

im soryy for those who dont want to wait but trust me its worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!