Chapter 29

Leonardo pouted as he cuddled into Diane a little more, Today had been a long day and he needed all the rest he could get.

  Diane smiled as she held the boy, She was very frightened when Max had called her and told her Leonardo had collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. Turns out he had the flu. Three days later and they were here, presently cuddling each other, her little brother being the cuddle bug he has always been.

“Hey Champ” Max spoke as he approached them with a bottle of  water and the medication the doctor prescribed, as well as..maybe some sleeping tablets. It was no secret that Leonardo was having night mares at night. They still couldn't figure out what it was about though.

“Hurts”Leonardo whimpered as he cuddled closer to Diane while she ran her hands through his hair. “Leo, How about you go with Max for a while? I gotta go grocery shopping now” The blonde girl whispered in a soothing tone as if she was talking to a three year old.

“No, stay with you, hurts” Leonardo mumbled. Max raised an eyebrow. They had no clue where this change had come from, but they were more than willing to embrace it!

Heheh
here's a tiny filler chapter!
I am so sorry I haven't been updating! So I will be updating twice. a week from now on!
Also I need prompts!!!!!

My Instagram account got hacked! I had over 5k followers on there! Please follow my new account  (she.writes2021) and follow me on twitter (she_writes2021) for any information or teasers on my books!!!!

My official handle on any platform will be (she.writes2021) thanks for all the support! I love you guys!

Your gal in day chair!!!!