family

"did you mean what you said the last time we spoke?" Leonardo shot back, maintaining  his sassy composure.
Arthur chuckled "what if I said yes?" he asked  scanning his 17 year old son for an answer but before Leonardo could speak the Amelia walked in.
"how's my favourite  patient doing" she asked smiling.
Leonardo sighed, looking to his father for help, Arthur just chuckled,giving him an easing smile.
"he seems fine now actually, when can he be discharged cause I'm tired of hospital food" he said with a _smirk.
Leonardo rolled his eyes before speaking "the doors right there you know?" he said seriously.
Arthur was about to say he was just joking when Amelia  beat him to it "calm down lulu,your dad was just kidding" Amelia said as she spared Arthur a glance " and, he will be discharged today, the discharge papers will be ready in a few minutes

Father and son let out a sigh as if planned before speaking at the same time "took you long enough"

Amelia chuckled, " I can understand  Arthur, but you Leo,  you haven't even been awake for thirty minutes here"

"you have no idea how glad I am about that, the longer time I spend here, the sicker I feel, ugh" he said as he faked gaging

"oh come-on it's not that bad" she smiled. "anyways we'll see each other next week for a check up"

Leonardo groaned, Arthur simply smiled.

In less that 20 minutes Leonardo was free to leave the hospital and he couldn't have been happier, he spent the next few day, adjusting to his former life schedule and  checkups.

****

"This is a joke right?" Daniel said as he paced back and forth like it was his job.

"say something  Leo,  anything!" Diane yelled,tears pricking her eyes, shit. This was going to far.

"it's not-" Leo tried but was cut off by max.

"I'm so disappointed  in you, wait for me in your room, I'll be there shortly " max said,

And that was it, those words were enough to send Leo running up the stairs and locking himself in his room, he felt betrayed  that his own family didn't believe him, they didn't  give him a chance to even explain, he would never forgive them.

Never.

Anyways, let's go back to how this mess started, and o boy, this is gonna be one bumpy ride.

It was a prank.
A stupid freaking prank
He had been fooled and drugged
They weren't  meant to actually get high
Scratch that,there wasn't supposed to be drugs
He had been fooled in his drunken state to drink a spiked drink
Someone wasn't supposed to overdose
And heck, no one was supposed to call the cops!
Dylan had been the mastermind  behind the whole thing, Leonardo was in on it actually,  but he had no clue it was actual drugs, the idea was to have a long fun night to celebrate their vice president, Maria Sanchez, the daughter of the Vice president's birthday, the girl was literally a nutcase that wanted to showoff how mature she was on her eighteenth birthday alcohol was being drunk like water and the supposed drugs which Leo had been convinced wasn't drugs being passed around, it was a long party, heck, it had lasted till 3:00am, before a kid had overdosed and the cops were called.
"dude chill" Dylan said as he swung his arm over Leonardo's shoulder.
"don't  'dude' me, I agreed to everything and anything but drugs? Seriously?that's just going too far"
"oh come on, those aren't actual drugs bro, and chill, geez ever since you came back from that damned hospital you've acting strange"
"I shouldn't  have come, this was silly" Leonardo said getting into his responsible mode.
"come on prez, you chickening out all because you saw white powder a few girls and some alcohol" lez the student council secretary  spoke out, to the entire school she was a nice, downtoearth typical high school nerd but beyond those four walls.
She was even crazier than Maria.
The girl smiled awkwardly  obviously drunk "here have some, relax and let off that steam" she said as she handed him a glass of vodka and plumped down on the coach he was currently sitting down,and that was it, the last thing he remembered were police sirens, and the next thing he knows he's  being condemned by his family, it sucked it sucked so bad.

Presently,leo is faced down on his bed,letting tears freely flow, he was hurt, they didn't  believe  him, scratch that they didn't  even let him explain, he continued  to sob violently, but the sound of footsteps caused him to pause.

"let's get this over with" max said avoiding eye contact with Leo.
"max i-"
"over the desk leo" he stated plainly
"but-"
"I don't wanna hear it"
"ple-"
"Leonardo James cassa" max warned that  had taken Leo by surprise max had never said his full name, he must have Ben furious and it hurt Leo, because it was for the wrong reasons.

Leonardo gulped as leaned on the desk.

As usual the first smack came unexpectedly, following a certain pattern, it was sat the twentieth spank max spoke up.

"I'm not going lecture you, cause you know what you did wrong!,how could you?!" he continued  laying Series of smacks and at the thirtieth spank Leo was in tears sobbing and apologising but unfortunately  it fell on dear ears, sadly max had a bad mood that day, only to get a call that his younger brother then president's son, had just been arrested and was high on drugs. To say he was furious was an understatement so right now, he was spanking him out of anger at the fiftieth  spank Leonardo was screaming at the top of his lungs kicking and begging for him to stop but after a few spanks he went limb, just sobbing violently,  he hadn't  even noticed When max threw the belt on the floor and left, Leonardo fell to the ground and curled up into a ball crying his eyes out, his brother hadn't  comforted him, at this point he was terrified he wanted his dad, hell if possible  his mom, but not those traitors.

He wouldn't  forgive them not in a million years.
"