apologies.

"are you kidding  me?!" i yelled as the car pulled up.

"leonardo!" my dad yelled giving  me a stern look.

"i wont accept  this behaviour, the reason you are here is because of your mistakes!"

"what mistake? The only thing i did was put that scum bag in his place"
I said looking  my dad in the eyes.

"get out" he said mostly  referring  to Allen to open  the door.

I came out quickly not wanting  to anger him anymore.

He spoke to Allen and Andrea for a while and walked up to me.

"the next time i see you,  you'd  better be sorry" and with that he walked into the building.

"come on bud"Allen said tightening  his grip on my arm.

"you've  been acting  up lately, i don't exactly  like him too." he whispered softly.

See this is why i love this guy.

"but the minister's daughter had nothing  to do with it" and i felt guilt building  up in me.

"Yeah"i whispered  back.

We walked in and Allen let me to the restroom.

"why are  we here?"

I said as i saw Andrea holding  a needle.

"Well, your dad said you're  supposed  yo use this right now, and its kinda supposed  to-" Allen started but i cut him off.

"Hell no" i probably  yelled to loud cause Mr too smart Andrea decided to chip in uninvited.

"oh just keep quiet!" Andrea said as he walked onto me.

I wasn't  liking  the looks of this,  i backed away from him but ended up being  held in Allen's arm.

"S-stop" i managed to say.

"what happened to your attitude?"Andrea said with a smirk.

Gosh!  I hate this guy.

I tried kicking  but Allen held me still, this wasn't  going  to end well.

I felt the needle slowly Pierce my skin,  i hated needles, so to sum it up, i hated pain.

And Andrea was purposely Savouring  every moment of my suffering.

"Andrea,pull it out already" i heard Allen say.

I tried to hold back tears of frustration, i had definitely  had a bad day.

"yeah yeah" i heard the bastard say.

I suddenly  felt an immediate  urge to use the toilet.

"Allen" he looked down at me as he was taller.

"what?" he replied.

"i-i-"and poof,before i knew it i was standing there, i had had an accident  me, for real.

I felt so diminished, so embarrassed as i saw Andrea's Smirk.

"guess someone still didn't  get why we were here" Andrea said out of nowhere.

And i saw Allen give him a death glare.

"hey,  chill Al"

"it's  okay Leo we'll just-" i stared at him as tears poured down my eyes.

He pulled me in his arms and i just stared there Vulnerable  i hated this, this vulnerability, i wasn't  weak.

I was smart, popular and a genius  i mean i was Leonardo Cassa.