what happened -

I slowly wore the black trousers that were in the box and winced as the fabric came in contact with my body.

I put on a white shirt that had a lion designed in black.

I comforted myself.

Trying to calm myself down, I was never gonna forgive him for this

EVER.

I slowly went down the stairs and almost shrunk into my clothes with the stares I got my eyes weren't too reddened but my sniffles were obvious and Dad wasn't helping with his stare he just made me more nervous.

I got to the center of our sitting room and finally spoke after seconds of mentally calming myself.

I was great at pretending I was okay, but when it came to Dad, he's eyes killed every gut I had in me. I grabbed the microphone and started I was gonna sing, there was no way I was gonna publicly apologize to some wanna-be's that were practically sucking up to me and my dad...

It's been hard since you left.
Wondered about the things you said to me a long time ago.
Thinking about the words that slipped out of those lips
That never said goodbye.

I'm sorry.
For not being yours

I'm sorry
For letting you down.

It hurts so bad.

It hurts when you stare at me.
With those rage-ridden eyes.
It hurts when you tell me how much I hurt you.

I'm sorry
For letting you down.

For hurting your hearts
For messing it up, cause I was blind and immature.

I'm so sorry...

The stupid song went on and on and when I was done I saw Dad smile, probably quite impressed I was about to smile back but the pain in my bum prevented me.

The crowd gave loud cheers and deafening applause.

And it was time to give the speech.

I know what I said earlier, but seriously I don't wanna go through this night again.

"i-I'm so sorry" I managed to say into the microphone my heartbeat increased as I was shaken by my voice which echoed

Music was my escape route, it was my way of forgetting mom, it was my way of lashing out how frustrated I was about my helplessness, it was my way of venting out.

"It wasn't my intention to hurt anyone or ruin the event" I was starting to feel dizzy and everything became blurred.

"I'm rea-"

The last thing I remember was my dad yelling and me being carried in someone's hands after that thing was blank.

Now let us go to the moment you've all been waiting for.

What did I do?

Well, I cussed at a guest, particularly a person, a nuisance for a person that I hated with a passion, I punched him, and threw him to the floor, but he didn't retaliate. he only provoked me. I even hit the minister's daughter and she was bleeding.

Yeah right there and then I knew I was screwed.

But he freaking provoked me

But I never thought of a spanking, well life gives us new things I guess.

But of course. My dad didn't listen to a word I said, Mr. Monte was too worried about trying to repair his reputation and he vented out on me.

And for some reason with a BELT.

I'm used to getting grounded, timeouts and all other stuff but pain physical pain was just not my thing.

***

I woke up in a white room and winced louder than I wanted to. I silently begged for this place to not be what I thought it was but no.

It just had to be.

A hospital

I hated hospitals, the depressing atmosphere they brought, the sickening antiseptics, the stupid white rooms that bored me to death, the bitter drugs, irrelevant checkups, and the shots... I hated the shots!!

But guess what?

My dad had to be a renowned Doctor and owned one of the best, biggest hospitals in Los Angeles.

So in two words.

I'm screwed.

Author's note
Do you guys like it?
Please leave comments.
❤❤❤