emotion

Arthur POV.

I pinched the bridge of my nose pacing to and fro trying to calm myself down, while Leo just stands there with that 'you can't just boss me around' look on his face i sigh as i try to reason with him once more.

"Leo just go to the corner" i said as nicely as i possibly could.

"No" he said bluntly, i felt anger, how can it be so hard to reason with this kid. I grab his arm and pull him to the corner with a few smacks here and there i started  feeling sad when i heard him sniffle, not as tough as he thought he was eh? I sighed as i laid back on the couch.

15 minutes went by quickly, "leo?" i spoke sitting up, "leo?" i said as i glanced at the time, i was late for a meeting, i sighed walking up to him.
"silent treatment eh?" i spoke as i turned him around.

"i hate you" he whispered, i was shocked.  "leo..buddy, you don't mean that do you?"

"definitely" he spoke as he wiped his tears with the sleeve of his T-shirt,oh this kid's sass, "i won't allow you to talk to me like that" i said my tone as stern as possible.

"i won't allow to to keep me from my mother!" he yelled.

"your mother?" i asked getting angry.
"which one? You mean the slut who cheated on me and  stole from me, you mean the one who abandoned you" i asked trying not to hear.

"she has a different story to that" Leo spoke his eyes reddened.

"look at me Leo" I said as he raised leonardo's chin "i love you, i love you soo much, i did all this for you, i gave you the best life, i send you to the best school, you live in a golden house son, what did i do wrong?when did i make a mistake?"

"from the beginning dad, you made a mistake when you decided to keep me from my mother, and now all of a sudden you want to be the father of the year, all of a sudden you care and now you wanna call me dear, no dad no." Leonardo said as he began to walk away.

"Leo!" i  called out,stopping him in his tracks.

"what?" Leo snaps.

"one day, just one day" i said feeling tears threaten to pour.

"and I'll show you, i can be the father of year" with that i walked out hoping to give him time to think, and me time  to reflect.