chapter 26

Hehehe

Prepare yourself for fluff!!!! ❤❤❤

Finally,  there will  be fluff🤧🤧

“it was seven years ago on my birthday,” Ariana broke the silence

“my little brother had asked  me to help him get something, I was too busy with my friends, and I refused.”

Leonardo  took a step towards her..

“the kitchen caught fire,  the gas had been on...”

“I'm sorry” he whispered.

“my parents tried to convince me to see a psychologist, at first I refused,  but I did”

“did it help?” Leonardo said looking at her, desperate  for a solution.

“it did. A little,” she came close, their  proximity  increased

“let them... Let them help you,  psychologist  or no psychologist, this pain isn't a burden you should bear, it's not yours”

Asian stepped back and began to walk away, knowing  fully well,  she had left a piece of her with him.

************

“you're weak!”

“you're weak!”

“you let me die!”

“I hate you,  I hate you so much lulu,  I want you dead!”

Leonardo's eyes shot open,  as he tried to steady his breathing,

It wasn't working.

I'm not weak.

I'm not weak.

I'm not-

Leonardo's thoughts were cut off by someone wrapping him in an embrace.

   Confused, panicked and scared.
He let a few tears pour,  which soon turned into loud sobs,  he  hated himself,  he was soo,  so weak.

His loud sobs soon caused gagging,  Leonardo stumbled towards the bathroom,gaging furiously as a wave of sick poured into the toilet,  another wave hit,  this  time it was bile.

shh. Leo you're fine bud,  you're fine” a voice said as the person rubbed his back slowly.

Leonardo recognized that voice, it was max,  max!  He was back?!

Instead of pushing him away like he had done to the others, he decided to take Ariana's advice,  just this once, just for one night.

For one night he would allow  himself to be weak

He leaned into the warmth of his brother, feeling a sense of security  now that his panic was over.

He just remained there  rested on Max,  who rubbed his back slowly,  he was worse off than they all had thought.

“there, buddy, i'm right here” Max smiled a bit as he cuddled his brother

“I-i'm Sorry!” Leonardo broke down into tears once again.

“it's okay, nothing to get upset about yeah? No one's mad at you,yeah?” he said as he ran his hand through Leo's hair,  now noticing how sticky it was.

“bub, how about  I run a bath yeah?  Get you out these sticky clothes and back you bed yeah”

Leonardo Felt too tired  to reply so he just cuddled closer to him.

    Lifting Leonardo was never a big deal,  but it was obvious he had lost weight— a lot.

   Max frowned,  as he flushed the toilet and covered the lid, before placing the almost asleep boy on the toilets seat, Leonardo whined, not liking the Loss of warmth,  Max bit back a chuckle.

He turned on the water for the bath only after checking for a temperature he deemed acceptable. Once it was filled,
he did a quick job of undressing his younger brother,who was covered in sick,sweat and... Urine?

He lowered him into the tub, “hey, bud,  don't sleep just yet, yeah?  We've gotta get you clean”
He whispered not wanting to startle him.

Leonardo whined once again, just wanting comfort.

Max cooed.

The bath was quick,  and soon enough,  Max was carrying Leonardo out of the tub and drying him with a towel.

He smiled  as child hood times hit him, he wondered where that Leonardo who used to be so clingy at time had disappeared to , guess he was here after all.

After helping him wear some sweats, Max stripped the bed of the sheets which were considerably soaked with vomit, sweat and Urine.

He led the younger boy back to his own room, he sighed.  As he hadn't been in there for months, but it was still neat, — Diane was still obsessed with neatness.

   Max cuddled his younger brother,  successfully spooning him and the moment Leonardo's head hit the  bed,he was out cold, Max made sure to follow suit.

So how was it???

Did you like  this chapter?

Please send in prompts about what you want to see in this book

I love you guys a lot😩😩

I will update when this chapters gets 15 votes, it's not too much to ask is it??

Ohh and don't forget to support  me for wattys!!!  My book "the madame" has  just been published  kindly read it🤧🤧

From: your gal in dah chair.