overprotective

My dad suddenly  stopped in his tracks. Few steps from the cars. I almost regretted my words but it was too late to back put now.

"you can't  take me away from her,"

Guess what he did?

He continued  walking,like nothing  had happened, like i didn't  just ask him to let me go.

"Dad! Stop!" i yelled.

But he ignored me. And walked to wards the five cars that were parked.

The cars were for security. But he never told me why we needed such security, he never told me anything.

The minute he was in front of the limo  someone opened the door.
It was Allen my personal  guard and next to him was Andrea my Dad's spy

Grr.  That guy made a profession out of spying on me,  I didn't  hate him, but you cant say i liked him.

"carefully" my dad said as he passed me to Allen like i was a three year old, this sucks!

Soon i was in the middle like some child.

My dad sat in front with his driver, Dante.

I tried not to wince as i sat down, the pain from yesterday was still quite fresh.

I looked over to Allen who gave me a warm smile but had worried eyes. I almost flinched when i caught Andrea staring  at me awkwardly, well that was normal.

"Allen, get him in these" my dad said as he threw a box at Allen who quickly  opened the box to see a suit in it.

"yes sir" he replied  effortlessly.

"i-I'll  do it myself," i quickly  intervened...

"let him Leo, you are still quite weak and we don't know what triggered  this" he said a hint of worry.

He didn't know? Did he have amnesia? I wanted to give him a sassy reply, but i guess i knew better.

"Leo" Andrea said signaling  me to take off my shirt.

"b-but"

"Leonardo" my dad said sternly.

"where are we going?" i asked as his eyes locked mine from the car mirror.

"I'll tell you when we get there"

Seriously,just tell me you don't  wanna tell me.

I removed my shirt quickly and allen helped me put the white  shirt he did the buttons which i wasn't  too pleased with.

I mean how old am i?  Two?

I glanced outside anything  to take my mind of being dressed up by someone  else.

"jeans" i heard someone  say i could have sworn it was Andrea  but he looked engrossed in his  laptop.

Ugh.  I don't know what to do with this guy.

I slowly  unzipped  the jeans slowly pulling  it off trying  to do anything  but look at Allen and guess what?

For some reason  i found Andrea  staring  at me.

I angrily  grabbed the trousers from Allen,

"hey!" he said "careful, you'll  rumple it"

I ignored him. I would  never ever forgive my dad for this ever, he crossed the line.

But little did i know,  he would soon rip it apart.

I wore the jacked slowly  and rested on Allen, it was kind of tedious wearing  it.

"we're  here" my dad said out of nowhere.

And i Silently cussed when i looked up.

The minister's  home.