decisions.

"You are kidding right?"leo said as he dropped his spoon, and glared at his brother.

" look." Daniel said as he adjusted in his seat.

"I'm not letting my 16 yearold brother go to some crazy party all alone"

"This is ridiculous" leo muttered as he sat up, "i'll repeat, you are kidding right?"

"Nope" daniel said matter of factly.

"But that's not fair!" leonardo yelled frustrated, it had been two days now, since he had been trying to convince daniel to allow him to do to a 'formal' student council party, which was basically a cover up.

"Well life's not fair!" Daniel yelled back.

"You know i could loose my badge, or worse i'll be removed from the council"

"Look i couldn't care less about that" Daniel said blankly..

"Who..who in the world goes to a party with a baby sitter" leo said as he tapped his toes completeky irritated.

"You?"

"It was rheotorigcal question!"Leonardo barked as Daniel rolled his eyes.

"So?" Daniel asked as he ate another chunk of his food.

"So? I'm fed up of all of you controlling my life, all of you, should go to hell" leo yelled as he rab up the stairs.

"Well someone's in a bad mood"

"Dan." diane warned.

"What?"  he said as he continued eating, "its not my fault he's not hungry"

"Whatever" she said as shhe went back to the kitchen.

Leonardo angrily barged into his room hoping for some relief, only to yurn on the light and meet Max sitting on his bed with a belt.

Seriously

He thought fed up.

"You have two options, go down stairs and apologise or you can have a nice long trip over my legs".

" that's not even an option" leo said as his eyes  began to sting

"I can't remember that being my problem" Max said his gaze not leaving his laptop, this was one of the reasons leonardo disliked his brother, he was so rigid, and annoying, he gives two options knowing there wasn't any.

"You can't-"

"1"

"But-"

"2"

"Fine!" leonardo said as he huffed and ran down the stairs.

He stares at Daniel blankly,who already expected that max would do that and he would end up apologising.

"Have something to say?"

Leonardo stayed there contemplating what to say, he bit his lips as tears started to sting, he was certain he wasn't at fault all he wanted to fo was go to a party but 'Mr smarts' would never let him go and 'Mr baby sitter' decided to tag along and you know 'Miss nosy'? Ha she was useless, deep down he wished he was in his father's house he never had to give an explanation.

"I'm waiting" Daniel said as he looked at him.

Leonardo bit his lip harder, suddenly getting irritated,

"Screw you!" leo yelled, he was about to storm off,when he felt a grip on his arm dragging him, suddenly dreading his previous  actions as he knows that its max, since 'mr stupid' seemed unmoved as he just continued eating his food, if it was any other person leo would have screamed yelled, kicked but it was max, it just had to be max.

"Go easy on him, but make sure the attitude adjustment is successful" daniel said as Leo was being dragged upstairs, he resumed eatibg his food, which was delicious by the way

***

"What did i ask you to do?" Max said as he paced about the room.

"Apologise" leo whispered a rush of guilt stabbed him in the chest.

"And what did you do?!" Max yelled angrily.

Leonardo bit his lip as he struggled to suopress the urge to sass him, he looked down and whispered.

"I cussed at him"

"What did you say?" Max asked as he wanted him to be more audible.

"Leonardo?"

"I cussed at him" he almost yelled as tears stinged his eyes once again.

I'm not weak.

Max sighed as he sat on a chair, "come over"  he said as he used his index finger to usher him. Leonardo slowly walked up to him, keeping his gaze low.

"Have you ever been spanked?" he asked and leonardo's eyes widened at the question.

"N-no" he whispered "d-don't" he whispered unable to bring him self to say the word.

Daniel popped his head through the door "Max i'll take it from here, someone's here for you" Max sighed as he stood up and Daniel gave leonardo a sympathetic smile as Daniel left.

"Buddy," Daniel said with a frown.

"A-are you mad?" Leonardo asked as he stared into his brothers grey eyes "of course not, now lets get this over with eh?" He said with a smile trying to brighten up his mood which was futile.

"I-i don't know how t-this works" leonardo said staring at him confused.

"Comeover  bud"

Leonardo got into the unconfortable position on daniel's lap and although daniel was the younger than Max he was stronger than him, since Daniel workef out a lot,.

"I'm starting" he said and immediately landed the first smack.

"Ow" leonardo yelled.

Three smacks came down in sequence  and before the tenth spank, leonardo had been blurting out apologies.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled out.

"I know bud, but the problem is we just got started"

Ten more smacks came down and leo had began to sniffle, and the fifteenth spank, leonardo was fully crying..

Daniel felt it was enough, since he was just sad about the party, he sighed as he sat his younger brother up, his heart ached as he stared at his reddened eye, this caused him to wonder how sensiyive his brother actually was.

"I'm sorry, i'll be good!" he whisper yekked as his cries got muffled into Daniel's shirt as he rocked him contuniously. Soon, leonardo had slept off, and Daniel tucked him in, he couldn't help but coo at his brother, he stood up to leave when max came barging in.

"There's a big problem" Max said with sympathetic eyes.

"What?" Daniel said yawning.

"It's your dad.."

"Spit it out already" Daniel said impatient.

"He got involved in an accident" with that Daniel glanced at leo and then back at Max ad the atmosphere went bald.