chapter 24

H. A. P. P. Y 19k. R. E. A. D. S
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
It means so much to me🤧🤧🤧
Thanks so much fam ❤❤
This is the last mystery chapter🤧🤧
I was getting fed up.
I wanna go back to fluff!! ❤
So bear with me and comment your thoughts.

*******

Leonardo POV

“are you sure this is a good idea? ” James  asked for the hundredth time that day, I was silently grateful he hadn't come and we kept communication  through the  micro phone

“of course not,  I just decided to have a field day with my life” I shot back irritated.

“I was just-” before he could finish Ariana cut him off

“they're coming” she said through the speaker

   Sure enough foot steps were heard,

“my father is at the stadium right now, something about  an Auguration,” a familiar voice spoke, Lola!

“We could kill him right now, if you want?” a blonde haired man spoke as he Amway down on a chair I hadn't noticed

Lola smiled. getting closer to the older man, “the Monroe's still believe that my father killed armando” she chuckled.

“that's how it's supposed to be,  that how you wanted it to be right?”

“yes,  I wanted the downfall of that bastard,  the man who humiliated my mother,  who hurt her and forced her to abandon us,  he deserves the guilt that haunts him today”

I took a step back, reality finally  dawning.

Lola was the murderer

“you plan was amazing,  that why I always admired you till now, you killed two birds with one stone,”

“wrong.  I killed three birds with one stone, don't forget Christine,  that stupid  girl was going to ruin my plans,  so I got rid of her” she paced about suddenly restless

A tear slid down my eye.

“Armando was a monster,  just like his parents,  he deserved to die, for what he did to me” she said as if flaunting her killing capacity.

  “you've changed so much lola” the man said as he stood up, and walked towards her.

  “I want my father dead, Arthur Cassa has to pay,  for abandoning me,  when I needed him the most and separating me from My mother, he left me to die and suffer”

“you can't exactly blame him,  you were going berserk back then,you even tried to kill diane”

“that bitch had it coming.  With her goody tow shoes act, she's a monster all of them with their fake masks”

“still-”

“whose side are you on Mark?!” she suddenly yelled.

I took a step back.

Bad idea

   I knocked down a few boxes and they both turned to face me,  and o boy,  words could not express how I felt.

“W-why did you make me come here?” I asked trying to maintain a strong demeanor

“so you could know the truth,  I killed armando, Christine and I'm going to kill father too,tehn we can be happy and you won't have to suffer under  them”

“you're a monster!” I yelled

“you're weak.You have always been weak, the stupid one the one who was easily  manipulated, that why you were able to forgive him, ”