sentiment.

Leonardo squirmed under Lola's unwavering gaze "Leo?w-were you-"
"yeah" he cut her half way through, Lola's stayed stiff for a few seconds taken aback by the answer she thought she had been prepared for.

She pulled her younger twin closer "lulu" she whispered as she stroked his hair "did you tell max about this?" she asked "no" Leonardo mumbled, she pulled away from the hug.
"why-"
"he didn't let me, he..he didn't believe me"
"lulu"
"this is karma"
"no it's not,this is max going overboard and Daniel and Diane being ignorant negligent people"she said as she loosed her bun,she raised his chin up, "lulu, what happened two years ago was nobody's fault, You need to let go of that burden and that weight, so you can finally be free,"
He looked taken aback by her words
"I miss my brother,i miss lulu, the kind child-like introverted kid that I love so much,the annoying,reserved and emotional Leo, that Caroline fell for, not the fake stuck up and emotionless ,Leonardo cassa"

She said as she stared into Leonardo's eyes, "Lola?" he whispered "hmm" she hummed
"I'm sorry for not believing you" he whispered again "and I'm sorry for leaving you all alone when you needed me the most" she said as she pulled him into another hug
"I missed you" he whispered, "same here lulu" she whispered back before she let go.

She wiped a stray tear and looked towards the door
"now how about we get that over with" she said forcing a smile.

****

"leo" Diane said as he walked down the stairs, Lola scoffed, "really?that's all you can say, I mean I know you're feeling guilt but you should at least pass the one word mark don't you think max"

"Lola," Daniel warned
"daniel" Lola replied in the same tone, "don't forget I'm not Leonardo"

"what do you think Lola? You can barge in here after you left for two long years for no apparent reason, and tell us about how to treat our brother?"

"well you see max, I wouldn't have had to barge in here after two years like you say, if you didn't hurt him enough for him to call me" Lola shot back

"great so you're hiding behind her now?" Daniel asked, Lola rolled her eyes

"and I expected him to be smart"she mumbled under her breath

"what did you just say?" he asked trying to intimidate her. Leonardo held her hand tightly at this point he was terrified of them and just wanted to get out of there.

Lola walked over to where he was.

"I said, I freaking thought you were smarter" she said poking him in between in word and staring him in the eye, she was always the rebellious one between the two and well she left Leonardo kind just followed in her foot steps.

"you will respect us"max said getting pissed.

"oh you mean like you respected Leo?"she asked with a smirk

"Leo was wrong and max did the right thing" Diane finally spoke up.

"oh did he?" Lola asked her gaze never leaving max, "did you max?did you do the right thing?"

"he got arrested he was high, and drunk, why did you expect me to do?" he asked.

"listen, you should have freaking listen to him, and you Diane,you think this is the right thing to do, I'm shocked, I thought you didn't have a mind of your own since you always believe and do whatever your brothers asked"

"enough!" Daniel boomed "if you want to say something be clear, and stop insulting us!"

The room fell silent for a few minutes.

"Leonardo was drugged" she said watching closely for their reaction "and battered too, since you took care of that Part max, and he tried to tell you,but you didn't listen, I mean who does that?!"

"Leo"Diane whispered feeling awful.

"can you stay away, he's terrified of you" Lola said as she walked towards Leonardo who looked quite frightened by the whole event "l-leo I'm sorry buddy"max said as he came closer Leonardo took two steps back out of instinct.

"s-stay away" he whispered

"Leo" Daniel spoke he and never seen him so vulnerable.

"please, please don't hurt me" he looked at them both with teary eyes.

And it was in that moment, they knew they had fucked up

***

Leonardo backed up to a corner and slid down the wall, sobbing furiously, and continuously repeating "I'm sorry" "please stop" "I'll be good" over and over again, "buddy, I'm sorry,i feel like the worst person on earth" max said as he knelt down.
"uh.. You know you are right?" Lola said as she knelt down too ignoring the glares, they all stayed there for a few minutes as Leonardo slowly calmed down

"I don't wanna be here" Leonardo whispered.

"Leo please for-"

"I don't wanna be here with him, or them" he said looking directly at lola ignoring them totally.

"I couldn't agree more,i'll go pack your things" she said but before she could do that Leonardo tugged on her shirt "don't go, don't leave me alone with them" he whispered a tear fear down Diane's eyes, this was their fault, their brother was terrified of them, and it was all their fault if only they had believed him, heck if only they listened, it would have been a different story.

Lola helped Leonardo up, "I'll get the car" Daniel said as he began to go away "please don't, you've already done enough" Lola said as she walked out with a distraught Leonardo into her car.

Yeah she had a car, she worked for a publishing company, and yes she stopped going to school, what did you expect? A fifteen year old ran away from home, jeez do the math.

"let's go visit dad Eh?" she asked as she helped him. In the car and did the seat belt, "hmm" he hummed "lola" he asked as she was about to go to her seat "thanks" he whispered, a smiled danced on her lips "it's my job" she said as they drove down the road.

"Leo, will you ever be able to forgive them?"

"I don't know"

"they love you a lot, they're just hardheaded and a bit overboard and over protective sometimes you know, but they love you lots"

"I don't really know Lola" .

"you remember when we were young, they used to fight over who would get to play with you" she smiled recalling the memories,"they always played rock paper scissors max always won" she glanced at Leonardo who was staring back at her with his blue orbs,"he did?" he asked

"always"she replied "and not because he was a master at the game, but because he loved you a lot,promise me, you'll forgive them," Lola said a tear slipping from her eyes.

Leonardo sighed "I promise, thanks Lola,"

"once again it's my job, and I'm sorry for leaving once again," she said tearing up

"it was all my fault, I wasn't good enough" Leonardo whispered lost in his thoughts.

"that's not true don't ever bring yourself down lulu,i love you so much,and I can never love something that's not good enough, and like I said, it was nobody's fault, so do you forgive me?"

"lola"

"do you?" she asked glancing at him not paying attention to the road.

"yes I do, I never-" the last thing he saw was her unwavering smile,the next events were a complete blur as another car smashed into the drivers side, making the car flip over from the impact, people gathered as some managed to pull them out.

But one thing was sure after this, everyone's lives would change drastically.

***
Author's note
Hey guys!
How's everyone doing?
I hope you liked the chapter
If you did, vote follow and comment
Don't be a ghost reader
And I'll update the next chapter when the votes reach ten on this chapter.

-from ya girl in dah chair