New beginnings

I walked out of the prison door with two officers following me.Donnie was walking next to me.

''You need a ride back too Dutton ranch,Sweetheart?''donnie asked as he stopped next to me.

''Um actually yes if you could that please.''I smiled as we walked over too his sheriff car and got in buckled up and road 30mins too Dutton Ranch.

✺✺✺

We pulled up the long road.And eventually he parked and we both got out of the car.Rip and John came and walked over too the sheriff car.

''Kayla, good too see you welcome home.''Rip said as he pulled me into a side hug.

''thanks Rip.''I smiled as I Shook his hand and he kissed my cheek.

''Kayla,go ahead and go to the bunkhouse and I'll be there in a second too show you your bunk.''Rip said as he turned around and walked over too Donnie and John.

She had her backpack and her guitar case carring it.But stopped when she saw him.

''Kayce.''she said in shock.

She hadn't seen him in 10 years so she really was shocked at how handsome he had grew up to be.

''Kayla,see you back.''he said as he looked over at officer donnie, John and Rip.

''yeah see your living up too your last name.''you laughed as you looked around and then landed eyes on the woman and boy in his truck.

Yeah,this is Monica my wife and Tate.Monica this is one of the cowboys,Kayla Watson.''he said as he squinted.

''Nice too meet you guys.I better get too workin or else Rip's gonna be pissed off.''I smiled at Kayce.

''Yeah,well I'm on my way home too drop these too off and I'll be back.''He said.

''So your saying you can help?''I smirked a laugh.

''I don't see why not.''he offered with a laugh as he drove off.

I smiled.Man I sure was good getting too see him.But I can't believe he's Married!And has a son!Like 10 years.I've been gone ten years and he gets married and has a son in 10 fucking years!He's unbelievable!

I walked into the Bunkhouse and the boys were playing cards and drinking.

''Well.Well.Well.''Lloyd smiled.

''If it isn't My favorite Girl.''He laughed as he got up and pulled her into a warm hug.

''Hey, Lloyd long time no see.''I smiled as my eyes landed on the most hottest Cowboy.

But sooner at that moment Rip came walking in slamming the door on his way in.

''Kayla your bunk is the bottom I suggest you get to know Jimmy.''Rip said before he walked back out.

''Well as I was saying this is Kayla Watson.Treat her as if she was a cowboy.Don't mess with her because she is very tricky person.''Lloyd said as he sat back down and started playing cards.

I walked over too my bunk and stuffed my bags under my bed.I threw my hat on the bed when the guys screamed at me.

''Don't threw it!!''

I turned too look at them when I rolled my eyes and hit shoulders with Jimmy as I walked by slamming the door in the process.I walked too the barn and walked threw it.

''Your horse is in the last stall.''Someone said behind me.

I turned around quickly too be facing,What was his name jimmy I think..