The unexpected

The humbling river~Puciferdotcom

Without your love~ Chris Stapleton

"Thanks for letting me stay here."I said too John as I sat down on the couch 

"Let me tell you something, Kayce just needs space right now.He has a lot going on right now with Tate.And Monica's funeral is coming up." He said as he patted my thigh before he got up and walked upstairs.

I stood up and felt dizzy, but chose to ignore it and walk too the front door.I opened it and just on time Jimmy was standing at the front door with a smirk on his face.I grabbed his hand and pulled him in as we ran up the stairs and threw hallways and into a bedroom which was my room for the time being I stay here.I closed the door, turning around and lookin at Jimmy.

"Have I ever mentioned how sexy and beautiful you are?"he asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"Nope, but I can that I wouldn't mind being a fling."I said as I flipped his hat off.

"Oh really now? Rip's so gonna be mad at me if he finds me not up and ready for work in the morning."he said as he leaned in and pressed his hand on the back of my thigh.

"Have you even ever had sex?"I asked him as I sat him on the bed.

"Not never really wanted too."he mumbled as he laid back in the bed.

"Well maybe I can help."I said as I kicked my boots off and pulled my pants down and my underwear.

"Kayla are you sure about this?"he asked me as I sat on his lap.

"Why wouldn't I be?no strings attached we just gotta make it look like we're a couple Kinda and go around the ranch kissing and shit."I smiled.

"Ok,Fine but once he comes back too you were done and he is too never find out I slept with you."he said 

"Deal."she said as she watched him unbutton his pants and pull out his length.

"Take me away cowboy."She said as he flipped them over.

He hovered over her, leaning down to kiss her.He kissed her lips and put his length in her.Carrying the night away...

***

Kayla was shifting in bed cuddling up next too Jimmy's bare chest.A phone began too ring making her groan.

"Who's calling?"Kayla groaned as she rolled over.

"I think it my phone, hold on."Jimmy said as he grabbed his phone out of his pants pocket on the floor.

"Hello?"He said.

I looked over at him, he looked shocked.

"Yeah I'll be right there,tell Avery I'll meet her at the truck."he said before he hung up.

"That was Rip he said he needed me too go somewhere with Avery."he sighed as he sat up and started putting his pants on.

"Guess this means that I have too go back too my house and get some clothes."I sighed as I sat up and started putting my clothes on.

"Yeah, be careful."he said as he grabbed his hat and put it on backwards.

"Sure will,cowboy."I whispered as I kissed him and walked out the bedroom door.

I was walking down the stairs,when I heard John talking too someone.

"I want too make you livestock agent."John said.

I passed the office quickly probably earning looks as I look like I just woke up.

I walked outside slamming the front door.I saw Kayce's truck wasn't parked in the spot I parked it in yesterday morning.It was parked behind Jamie's SUV.