The birth of Kayce and Kayla's baby...

So the process is gonna go very slow but then start speeding up.I'll ring dr.milestone."the nurse smiled before leaving the room.

"Did you call John?"I asked as closed my eyes.

"I probably should."he said as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and begin to type on his phone.

He put his phone up too his ear.

"Uh hey dad I just wanted too let you know that Kayla and I are at the hospital because her water broke and she went into labor."he said.

"She's 4 centimeters."he said as he closed his eyes and went quite.

"Huh oh ah yeah we've been here sense 3:10."he yawned as he went too lay down on the bed too close his eyes.

"Ok, well I'll call you when we get a update on Kayla and the baby."he said.

"Mkay bye."he said half asleep.

"Kayce, I'm getting another contraction,"I sighed as I sat up.

He stood up and walked over too the hospital bed and grabbed my hand closing his eyes as he rubbed my hand.

"That one didn't hurt as bad."I said looking at him half asleep standing up.

"I'm tired."he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Same here."I said as I looked over at the contraction mechanism.

Watching it go up and down quickly.

"They hurt like fuckin hell."I winced as another one hit.

"Well if 4 centimeters so when it gets too 5 we can get you a epidural."he said.

"Here, lay with me."I said as I scooted over and gave him a spot next too me.

He slid in and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"John's going too be here later after we give birth."he said as he leaned his head on my head.

"Ok, Is he bring Tate?"I asked.

"I think so."he said before I heard light snores.

"Gosh babe."I mumbled.

***

It was 5:56 and my doctor finally came in.

"Kayla good too see you!"she cheered as Kayce opened his eyes and stood up.

"You too dr.Milestone."I smiled.

"Ok so ur 5 centimeters so I can give you an epidural if that's what you still want."she asked.

"Yes I still want the epidural."I smiled.

"Ok when I give you the epidural it will spike too a 6 or 7 so I'm just letting you know."she smiled as she grabbed a thing from the hallway and put it on the other side of the bed.

"Ok, I'm going to need you too hunch your self over and put your head in that thing on the side of your bed."she said.

I grabbed his hand as he stood up.Squeezing it very tightly.I felt a pain shoot threw my back and lower stomach.

"Aghhh."I cried out.

"Your doing so good, Kayla!"she cheered from behind me.

"Ok we're almost done." Kayce whispered quitely as he rubbed my fingers.

"Ok we're all done."dr.Milestone smiled as I turned around and laid down slowly hissing.

"Ok I'll see you guys soon and hopefully it will be time too have baby!!"she smiled before walking out with the head rest.