What's worth fighting for...

Above is baby Elizabeth Evelyn Rose!!

Kayla was fast alseep.She hasn't gotten sleep in two nights.Kayce was mostly taking care of Elizabeth because he wanted Kayla too at get some sleep at least sleep.Except when she Hurd clicking.She opened her eyes the lights from the sun shining through the windows.Kayce was putting there baby girl in her car seat.

"Where are you going?"I asked him.

"We're being discharged."he sighed as he walked over too me and smiled.

"Ok well I have too pee and I'll put some clothes and stuff on." I sighed.

I could tell Kayce was under a lot of pressure for some reason.But I had no clue what was going on threw his head and didn't really wanna ask, I didn't want too risk him yelling at me or something.So I casually got up slowly and grabbed my clothes and makeup bag walking too the bathroom and closing the door.

I stood against the door closing my eyes and listening too him for a min.

"I need you too meet me at the Ranch, Rip."he said.

"Because My house and my family are being moved too the fucking goddamn Ranch."he said grunting in anger.

"No,Rip I want my god damn family away from the mother fucker.I'm gonna beat his ass when I get home.He'll never even do much as put his goddamn hand, mouth or Himself neir my family!"he yelled quitely.

"Yes, she's gettin ready.I need you too meet me in a hour at the Wyoming exit bring Lloyd."He said before he was quite.

He must have hung up, so I walked out my hair looked nice,My face for once looked nice and so did my clothes.

"Who was that?"I asked as I zipped my suitcase.

"Rip, damn someone messin with the wrong boot."he said as he grabbed the car seat and we walked out of the hospital.

I got down too the leaving exit when my jaw almost fell too the ground.

"Did you-?"I asked as I stared at the Jeep Wrangler in front of me.

"Sure the fuck did baby."he said as he opened the door and clicked Elizabeth in her lock in seat.

"There's room for Me, you , Tate, and baby."he said as he walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Care too drive it?"he asked.

"Hell yeah."I said as I walked over too the driver door and opened it.

It was brand spanking new.

"Who paid for this?"I asked him as he closed his door.

"Beth kinda did."he said as he grabbed the handle.

"Chill Baby I'm a good driver."I smiled.

"I haven't ever drove with you."he laughed as we pulled onto the interstate.

"This is smooth."I laughed as I put one hand on the stirring wheel.

"Good glad you like it."he said.

After about 30 mins we pulled up the gravel driveway.When I saw Beth and Rip next too Kayce's truck that was parked next too John's truck.I got out after I parked and walked over too Beth.

"Bitch! You look so hot!"She smiled as she walked over too me hugging me.

"Thanks Beth! I love the car!"I smiled.

"Only the best for you and especially sense your birthdays in let's see tomorrow!!"She said as she began snatching the baby up from Kayce,

"Omg she looks just like you guys!!"Beth squealed.