I can't believe it..

Positive.

I stood there tears rushing too my eyes and down my cheeks.

"I'm pregnant."I said as I stared at the test.

"I can't believe it..."Kayce said as he leaned on the counter.

"Kayce are you ok?"I asked turning too him.

His eyes full of tears.This was really what he needed, after the lose of Monica his ex-wife.

"Baby it's ok!"I smiled as we hugged.

"I thought it wasn't gonna be a easy process."he whispered.

"We're having a baby,Kayce."I said as I smiled and laughed at the same time.

"Damn right."he said as he walked over too the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"I asked as I looked over at the window.

It looked too be about 4:30pm.Sun was about to set I didn't know why he was rushing.

"I'm gonna go out with the cowboys."he said as he went too his closet and grabbed a pair of boxers.

"Well why?"I asked.

"Cause I need to celebrate by myself."he said as he dropped his towel and slipped into his underwear.

He grabbed a pair of wranglers and put them on leaving the thing at his waist.

"Well, I heard sex is really good for the baby."I said as I hopped up on our closet island.

"Yeah, just not tonight."he said as he grabbed a flannel and buttoned it and his pants.

"Fine then."She said as she got dressed in Nike shorts and a white v-neck.

"I'll be here with Tate."I said as I walked out our room.

I walked out and went into the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and grabbing pasta sauce,I closed the fridge and started a pot on the stove.I put the pasta in after it began too boil.Kayce came in and smiled at me.

"I love you,Kayla."he said from the fridge as he pulled out a water and opened it taking a sip.

"Sure you do."I said rolling my eyes.

He put his hands on my butt, and kissed my neck.

"I really do."he said as he leaned on the kitchen island watching me cook dinner.

I turned around and looked at him,rolling my eyes before the front door opened.John and Tate entered.

"Kayla!"he smiled as he hugged my side.

"Hey,buddy."I said as I kissed his head.

"Kayla.Kayce."John said tipping his hat.

"Hey dad."Kayce said as he leaned over and kissed me then walked out the front door.Earning a slam too the door.

I jumped,Tate did as well.John turned around and smiled at me and Tate.Before he went for the front door and opened and closed it.

"So your dads not gonna be home, but I will.I was kinda thinking some time together and dinner."I asked Tate as he walked over too the fridge opening it.

"Sure."he said as he grabbed a bottle of water.

"Ok I wanna show you your room first."I said as I pulled the pasta on too plates and then sat it on the table with the sauce.

"Ok,looks so good Kayla"he said as he sat down in his dining chair.

"So I have some questions before I tell you something that no one can know.Not even grandpa or rip."I smiled at him.