~Busy Day on the Ranch~

''Rip,Cowboys need you!''Ryan shouted from the front door of the cabin.

''Fuck,I'm coming give me a goddamn minute!''He yelled as he began pouring his coffee in a mug as I watched him.

''Sounds like you better hurry up.''I said as I quickly poured creamer and sugar in his coffee mug.

''Yep, Well I'll see you later.''He said as he put his hat on and pulled on his coat.

''Can I borrow the truck!''I said quickly as I turned around too face him.

''Yeah, be back by 10 tops.''He said giving a small smile.

He walked out the door slamming it.I grabbed the keys and pulled on my boots and walked out the door.Not bothering too lock it sense we live on a ranch with million of people watching.I was walking the gravel road when lee walked up too me.

''Well, hello sister in law-''he began.

''Lee he's moved on and I'm moving on too.''I sighed as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

''Yeah, yeah , yeah I know but shacking up with Rip isn't gonna help the uncoordinated.''He laughed as we walked up the drive way.

''what are you tonight?''I asked.

''Well ah um-''he started and began to not make eye contact.

''Lee! tell me!''I whispered as I stopped at the black Ram.

''Rip and Jimmy are moving the river and everybody else is getting' the cattle back from the reservation.''he said as he scratched the back of his head.

''What the fuck.''I said.

''Yeah, Jammie will be here with Beth.My dads taking the chopper to reservation.And kayce is on there side he just is makin' it seem he's on the Indians side.''lee kept goin on and on.

''Lee!Shutthefuckup.''I said quickly.

''Do you need help with getting the Cattle?''I asked.

''We could could use a back up livestock agent.''Lee said as he ran too the barn handing me a bullet proof vest.

''What if I get shot?''I whisper.

''You won't I promise I'll be right beside you the whole time.''He said as he helped me put it on.

''I need a AK-47 too the tracktor shed.''he said into his mic.

''Uh for who?''Ryan said threw the mic.

''Agent Watson.''He smiled at me.

''On it sir!''He yelled over the chopper.

After about 15 mins of waiting Ryan came with the AK.

''Here you r ma'am.''Ryan said.

''Um,Rip can't know about this.''I whispered too them both.

''Nether can Kayce or Lloyd.''Ryan said.

''Ok, Everyone lets move out!''Lee yelled into the mic as we started closing the trailers and getting into trucks and cars.

I was in Rip's truck with Ryan,Lee and myself we were driving the highway.

''Guys,where the fuck do I fucking park?''I asked.

''just park there!''Ryan yelled at me.

I parked quickly getting out of the truck and running too open the trailer.

''Kayla!''Lee yelled.

I turned around and he already had a horse for me.My horse.

 I hopped on fast and road off quickly behind lee.Holding this AK was fucking heavy.We heard the bombs go off in the mountain surely Dan would flip out if he heard it.

''Kayla,I want you too go with Lee!''John yelled into the mic as we heard shots fired.

''John are you ok?!?!?!''I whispered loudly.

''Yep,but Abort!!''He yelled as he turned the chopper around back too where the Ranch was 2 hours away.

Clearly no one heard him over the loudness because when I saw Kayce pushing the cattle our way he was clearly blind that we could get shot.So me and Lee trend around and road over too Kayce, but.Shots wee fired and I aimed right at were the shots were fired.It being Monica's brother I think.Flipped me the fuck out.A shot hit me right in the chest.I couldn't breathe.I flew off my horse my AK lading right next too me and then lee flew off his horse.

''Lee!You promised!''I sobbed.

''Kayla I need you to listen to me!Damnit!!''He whispered right beside me as our horses took off.

''KAYLA!''Kayce screamed as he road over fast to me.

''No.No.No.No.No!!!''he screamed as he started doing compressions on me every 30 secs he would put his lips on mine giving me air.I swear I died for a min.Kayce chose me over his brother...

To be continued...