Country roads,Fields,and fuckin in Kayce's truck...

I was in the middle of a painting store with Kayce and Tate.

"Hey, dad you should pick this color!"tate said as he pointed too the light farm house grey color.

"I like that, Tate!"I smiled as I high fived him.

"Ok , Well let's get it."he mumbled too him self as he pulled two gallons of paint off the shelf putting them in the cart and then taking two more.

"Can we go to the grocery store?"I asked Kayce as we pushed the cart threw the store.

"Sure can, babe."he smiled as he grabbed Tate and stuck him in the cart.We pulled the cart next too the cash register and payed.

We were walking too the truck,I couldn't stop thinking.I haven't gotten my period.I was ovulating.And we had sex only most every night for the past week in our new house.Honestly it was regular thing for me and Kayce.So that's why we pulled up at the grocery.We got out the truck and walked inside the store.

"Hey, let's split up I gotta get some stuff and you guys go get stuff to make for dinner tonight."I said as I looked at Kayce.

"Sounds good, baby we'll meet you at the register in 30 mins."he smiled before we turned around and went our separate ways.

I walked too pharmacy area, down the feminine isle, and then was faced with the pregnancy test isle.I looked around making sure no one was watching it looking.As I grabbed two boxes of the clear blue digital test.I walked out the isle and too the register where I grabbed a Gatorade.I went too a personal register and bought the stuff.Before looking down the rows of cash registers I finically found my Boyfriend and Step-son.Kayce looked at me weird.I raised my brows at him and kinda pulled my tank down, my boobs went down with it as well.Kayce's eyes went wide.Before he looked over at Tate who was to focused on the weird lighters and cash register toys.We turned back too each other smirking.I threw him a wink.Obviously he just wanted too fuck me right here but, he just smiled and kinda laughed as he set the stuff on the register.

"Hey,Tate come on its time too go."Kayce said as we walked out the store.

We loaded up the truck and met John at a gas station.Where he was gonna get Tate and take him for the weekend.We got Tate out and handed him his backpack to John.

"Here's his stuff for the weekend.Call is if you need anything."Kayce said to his father.

"Sure will.Come on Tate let's go!"John said.

We both walked too the truck and got in he hit reverse and we drove out of the town and down a random country road.Not a single car was driving it.It was almost abandoned looking.When Kayce hit park he left the truck on since it was piss pouring down rain.I turned too Kayce confused brows raised.

"What the fuck are we doing here?"I asked him.

"Just do what I say ok.We can't get caught."he whispered.

"Kayce.Are you serious!I am not havin' sex in your fuckin' truck."I laughed.

"Too bad."he said as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled it out of his pants.

I looked over at the window too a deer in the field.Then looked back at Kayce, in shock I didn't think he was serious.So I just watched him.Rub himself too try too straighten out the damage I did.I smirked too myself.The windows were foggy no one could see in.Kayce pumped up and down, throwing his head back against the head rest.

He moaned.

"Fuck."he moaned.

I watched him,it was so hard not to help him out.

"Kayla please."he said looking at me.

"Not unless y-"I began but he new just what I was talking about.

He started pumping up and down faster.

Well looks like I'm fucking in this truck.

She slowly unbuttoned her jeans pulling them off, and her boots doing the same.She sat on his lap looking him right in the eyes.As She gently pulled his hands off his cock.Sticking it inside her placing her hands on the sides of his tattooed waist.Bouncing up and down.Harder and fast,Till she whispered a word she didn't mean too say.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ baby,I love you."she moaned.

But then she realized she said it.And slowed down her pace, before she opened her eyes and Kayce was looking her right in the eyes.With the love and lust he always looked at Her with before prison.

"I love you 💕 "was what he whispered back in her ear as he pulled her closer too his chest as they fucked.

After that they went back too there new house and got too take shower and go too bed.

To be continued...

A/N: Might be a little much for some people but I think a lot of you knew this was coming.