Marry me?

"Kayce you ready?"I yelled from Tate's bathroom.

I had too get ready in there sense Kayce was takin' up the whole bathroom,I was putting on my ratings.I had on a black sweater, and blue washed skinny jeans and high heel boots,my hair was in a fancy bun and my makeup was nude.Very simple eyeshadow and lips.I walked out of Tate's bathroom and into the kitchen where Kayce was standing drinking a glass of water.Probbaly taking his allergy medicine.

"Yeah I'm ready!"he yelled thinking I was still in the bathroom.

"You don't have too tell Kayce."I laughed when he turned around fast and saw how beautiful I looked.

"Damn baby."he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a warm hug.

"Ok let's get going before the sun starts too go down."he said as we walked too the front door and opened and closed the front door.

We got into his truck driving down the driveway and into a field.I looked over at him questioningly.

"Babe?"I asked him.

"What?"he smiled as he got out and went around and opened the door and helped me out.

"Ok,it's a short walk but it's worth it."he smiled.

"Okay."I smiled as he intertwined our fingers.

We walked a little ways down into a flowery path full of trees and lights.

"What is this?"I asked him.

He didn't answer he only smiled.We stopped at a creek, he stood there.

"I-I babe!!"I said as I looked around the place.

"I know right?"he said.

I turned around and he was kneeled down on one knee with a box in his hand.

"Omg!!!"I said as my hands flew up too my mouth.

"Kayla Watson, Sense the first time I met you I knew you would be the love of my life.And when you went down a wrong path I chose too move on and The truth is It may seemed like I moved on but I never did.And When I saw you, you were finally back after 10 years.I didn't know what to say.I was stuck,my feelings were all over the place.I was emotional.And when you almost died that night, I don't know what I would do If you left me.You gave me life, hope, love, someone too care for.Someone who loves my son like there own.You gave me my daughter.You gave me a life my 16 year old self thought they would never end up having.So here I am 27 years old proposing too the Girl I love so much.Will you marry me?"he asked me his eyes full of tears.

"Omg yes.Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!"I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

He stood up and kissed me.I put my hands on his face pulling him into me.

"Let's see what you look like with my mother's ring."he said.

"It's your mother's?"I asked him shocked.

It was a small diamond, with a silver band.

He slide it on my left ring finger.He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.Moving in sink with his.

"I love you so much."he said.

"I love you too."I said as my head was against his flanneled chest.

"When should we plan the wedding?"I asked him.

"Well I was thinking we could invite everyone we know and then have it down by the Ranch.Lizzy and Tate can threw flowers."he laughed.

"Omgod they'd be so cute.."I smiled.

"That they would."he said as he grabbed me and pulled me into his side watching the creek.

A/N:Ok guys, I have too get on a Zoom call at 2:15 but after that I have too give my dogs a bath and blah blah blah.But anyways there Engaged!!! Book two will be out tonight!! Along with the first chapter!!!

  Credits

Kayla Watson

Kayce Dutton

Tate Dutton

Elizabeth Evelyn Rose Dutton

John Dutton

Lloyd 

Colby 

Ryan

Rip wheeler

Monica Dutton

Jamie Dutton

Beth Dutton

Jimmy hurdstrum

Tucker drode 

Michelle 

Evelyn Dutton

Marley Watson

Grandpa and grandma Watson

The beck brothers

Dan

Jimmy's grandpa