Let's talk about this

I shut the phone off and walked out of the bedroom,I walked down the hall and opened Tate's door.Checking on him,I decided to not take Tate.And just go alone to the ranch.So I left his door cracked and walked down the hallway and threw the kitchen and stopping at he front door.I opened the coat closet I put on my carrhart coat and opened and closed the front door.I walked too Kayce's truck and got in.I started up the truck and looked around in his truck opening the glove box and there it was a gun.I sighed slammed it closed,and pulled out of the driveway driving the dirt and gravel road.I parked at the ranch and got out.I walked around and talked too people.And then I approached Jimmy.

"Hey there Cowboy."I smiled as I stood next too him.

"Hey, there."he smiled.

"Figured I'd come down here and see ya."I said.

"Oh really now?"He smiled as he looked over at me.

"Yeah,so I need a answer from you."I sighed as I looked over at him.

"Did any of the cowboys go out last night with Kayce?"I asked him.

"No ma'am."he said looking over at me.

"Because Kayce came home drunk as a fuckin' skunk, he smelt like whiskey and I happened too go threw his phone last night and he had been texting a Michelle sense he got home."I sighed as I rubbed my face.

"What the fuck?Who is this Michelle?"he asked me.

"Well they were talkin' about a proposal."I said as I looked in the arena and Rip was Buckin' on a horse.

"I'm really pissed because I found a gun in his glovebox."I whispered.

"Jesus fuckin Christ, Kayla."he said lookin around.

"Yeah I know and the thing is is that I'm just going too stay with you till things blow over."I said as I looked at him.

"Sweet,meet me in the barn later."he winked as he pushed himself off the arena fence.

"Alright cowboy."I smiled.

I watched him walk off and into the bunkhouse, before I walked in the Dutton main house hold.

"Well I mean it can work.You never know daddy."Beth said before she walked out the office.

She jumped when she saw me.

"Jesus fuckin Christ!"she mumbled before she hugged me.

"Beth I need to talk to you."I sighed.

"Ok well lets go out to the porch."she said as we walked back outside.

We stood on the Dutton porch at 9:57am in the morning. 

"So talk to me." She said as she lit a cigarette.

"I think Kayce's going behind my back."I sighed.

"Well that's just part of it with us dutton's."she said as she walked down the porch and started talking to Rip.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the porch.

***

It was 12:34pm and I was watching Jimmy buck on his horse.

"Whoop whoop go Jimmy!!"I yelled with a smile.

"Kayla so ones here for you."Lloyd said as he stood next too me.

I sighed and turned around, Kayce stood there.I walked past him and too the barn.

"Kayla this makes no sense."he said as he walked behind me stopping in a stable.

"Listen here, Mother fucker Sense when do you come home at 4:30 in the fucking morning?!"I asked him.

"Kayla I was Drunk and stayed late at the bar so I wouldn't come home as drunk as I was."he said.

"Then who's Michelle?"I ask pointing too him.

"I don't know a Michelle!"he yelled at me.

"Don't lie too me Kayce!"I yelled at him.

"Kayla calm down and let's fix this!"he said as he grabbed my hand.

I pulled my hand out of his grasp"No"I said.

"Kayla!"he yelled at me.

"Stop it,Kayce!I screamed at him.

"This is exactly like what happened last time!"I yelled at him as I walked out of the barn leaving him standing there..

To be continued..